Windows 10: SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues

Discus and support SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so I bought a new computer two months ago and recently it has been experiencing freezing issues. It is a Lenovo gaming L340 laptop and it has 16... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by felicia_m2, Jun 1, 2020.

1. SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues

Hello, so I bought a new computer two months ago and recently it has been experiencing freezing issues. It is a Lenovo gaming L340 laptop and it has 16 gb of ram with a gtx 1650, which means it should be quite strong right? So I am not understanding why this is happening...

On top of that, I ran the windows memory diagnostics test to check my ram but I have no way of finding the results. I looked at countless threads but I still can't seem to navigate the results!

I spent a lot of my parents' money on this computer and I am only an animation student with no income. My only saving grace that it is still under warranty but I am so worried that something may be wrong. Please advise! Thank you!

:)

felicia_m2, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Cortana is not sending texts from computer

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to be unable to send messages to the recipients of the messages from the phone via Cortana, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Did you make any recent changes on your computer and phone prior to experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you only experiencing the issue when sending out messages to certain recipients only? Or are you experiencing the issue when sending out messages to any recipients?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jun 1, 2020
  4. SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues

computer freezes and locksup

Hi Rick,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing an issue with your computer randomly freezing and locking up. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying cause of the issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • Were you able to install all pending updates on your computer?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing a clean boot to eliminate any third-party software conflicts as it is
    being performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

Furthermore, we also suggest following the steps on this article to improve your computer's performance.

Let us know if you need further help.

Darian Tab, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues

1. SEND HELP-New computer experiencing freezing issues - Similar Threads - SEND HELP computer

2. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezing Issue: Hello, people of the Microsoft Community. I've been having an issue for months and I've tried to get fixes but they've never worked for me.So basically, whenever I am playing a game, for example, Destiny 2. So every time I switch monitors from my external monitor which is my...
  3. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freezing Issue: Hello, people of the Microsoft Community. I've been having an issue for months and I've tried to get fixes but they've never worked for me.So basically, whenever I am playing a game, for example, Destiny 2. So every time I switch monitors from my external monitor which is my...
  4. Computer Freezing Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer Freeze Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freeze Issue: Greetings Everyone,For 2 weeks, my computer freezes from time to time. Also, I get this Error from Event ViewerThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8067eefb320. A dump was...
  6. Computer Freeze Issue

Computer Freeze Issue: Greetings Everyone,For 2 weeks, my computer freezes from time to time. Also, I get this Error from Event ViewerThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff8067eefb320. A dump was...
  7. Computer Freeze Issue

8. computer freezing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezing issue: Hi, my computer has started freezing regularly CTR ALT DEL doesn't work. I'm running Windows 11 but I had the issue for a while with Windows 10 as well though it seemed to clear up. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Graphics Driver which is up to date. I've...
  9. computer freezing issue

computer freezing issue: Hi, my computer has started freezing regularly CTR ALT DEL doesn't work. I'm running Windows 11 but I had the issue for a while with Windows 10 as well though it seemed to clear up. I'm thinking it might have something to do with the Graphics Driver which is up to date. I've...
  10. Issue With Computer Freezing

Issue With Computer Freezing: when using my computer it will seem to randomly freeze and not respond for about 30 seconds to a minute, at first I thought it was google chrome making my computer freeze as it would always say "waiting for cache" and then it would freeze. I did more digging and found this...