Windows 10: Send link to your devices option in Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Send link to your devices option in Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have installed win 10 enterprise on my system and I have a question about it: In Chrome browser, when I right-click on a link, it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohammadPourhassan, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Send link to your devices option in Windows 10 Enterprise

Hi everyone,

I have installed win 10 enterprise on my system and I have a question about it: In Chrome browser, when I right-click on a link, it has an option "Send link to your other devices". So what is it? How do I know which devices are connected to my system?

I have some worries about that, I mean I don't know these listed devices are the last devices that were connected with my Microsoft account.

Please help me Send link to your devices option in Windows 10 Enterprise 31e22bce-af1e-4c6e-818c-be9e6f50e38e?upload=true.png

:)

MohammadPourhassan, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Privacy tweaks...

• Turn Cortana Off. Bring up the Start menu and start typing. Click on the notebook icon in the left sidebar and choose Settings. From there, you can turn off Cortana.
    • Search online and include web results. When you turn off Cortana, you’ll see this option appear. You can turn it off if you’d rather not get web search suggestions from the Start menu, which log your typing and send it back to Microsoft so you can get live-updating predictions, just like you do on Google.com or in Chrome and Firefox.
    • Getting to Know You. In Settings > Privacy > Speech, Inking, & Typing, you’ll find a feature called “Getting to Know You”. This is probably the most sweeping privacy setting on the system, and even after turning off Cortana, you’ll have to disable this setting. Just click the “Stop Getting to Know Me” button to turn it off.
    • Cloud Info. Turning off Getting to Know You removes info from your device, but you’ll have to remove it from the cloud separately. In that same window, click “Go to Bing and manage personal info for all your devices” to clear the Getting to Know You Data from your Microsoft account.

• If you head to Settings > Privacy > Feedback & Diagnostics, you’ll see two settings:
    • Feedback frequency: Windows will occasionally ask you for feedback so you can send Microsoft your thoughts on Windows 10. If you’d rather it not bug you with such things, you can change it to Never.
    • Diagnostic and usage data: This feature can send a lot of data back to Microsoft, including how often you use certain apps, which apps you use most often, and memory snapshots (which can inadvertently include parts of a document you’re working on if something crashes). You can change this to Full, Enhanced, or Basic. You can read more about what each of these to here.
    Microsoft doesn’t let you turn off diagnostics completely, except on Enterprise versions of Windows. The Basic setting, they say, is data that is “vital to the operation of Windows”, including Windows Update and malicious software protection.

some may be duplicated. I found this info on Lifehacker, if anyone wants the full article.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Send link to your devices option in Windows 10 Enterprise

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Send link to your devices option in Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Send link to your devices option in Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Send link devices

2. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  3. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  4. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue: Hi GuysWhen I want to share files via Bluetooth, I right click on the file which leads to 'Send to' context menu, then when I click on 'Bluetooth device', there appear a number of icons of the same phone where I can send my files to. as per image.How do I fix it? Thanks...
  5. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue: Hi GuysWhen I want to share files via Bluetooth, I right click on the file which leads to 'Send to' context menu, then when I click on 'Bluetooth device', there appear a number of icons of the same phone where I can send my files to. as per image.How do I fix it? Thanks...
  6. Link to download Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Link to download Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit: Hi All, My Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit OS is corrupted and request a link to download the same. I have checked online and only able to find WIndows 10 Home or Pro only. Your assistance on priority is highly appreciated. Regards Unni...
  7. send google chrome link to my devices?

in Browsers and Email
    send google chrome link to my devices?: Hey guys, I noticed an option today while using Google Chrome that I didn't know before. I can right-click on a link and select the option "Send to my devices". The problem is that I have two devices to choose from. One is my mobile phone and the other is a desktop I don't...
  8. No applicable device linked to your Microsoft account

No applicable device linked to your Microsoft account: I am currently trying to install Disney+. I have a windows 10 and it is linked to microsoft on every app i have that can be linked to Microsoft but it still says i dont have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Ive double checked and tried at least a dozen...
  9. no send to options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    no send to options: Hi Greg, I was able to get to the notepad. My issue is when I select the folder I want to copy and go to Send to, there is no options for me to select. Any suggestions? I am trying to recover files from a laptop that no longer will boot into windows. The windows...
  10. Windows 10 send to mail link broken

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 send to mail link broken: My sendto has been broken. I had just Bluetooth showing but the folder at C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo had all the right parts in it. I found removing the Bluetooth worked, but though I have recreated both the folder and the Mail recipient item a...