Windows 10: Send mails not working for one email only

Discus and support Send mails not working for one email only in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to set up two email addresses *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** on the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChChGu, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ChChGu Win User

Send mails not working for one email only

I am trying to set up two email addresses *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** on the same mail server. All the settings are the same and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** works fine but *** Email address is removed for privacy *** cannot send emails but can receive. tried in another laptop same results. Worked fine in another laptop that is now running Linux. Continuously get a message "give the account permission to sync to this account" I am wondering whether this has any connection to onedrive . thank you

:)

ChChGu, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Send mails not working for one email only

Windows 10 Mail app can't send emails

Take a look at this page and double check all of your settings.

Send/Receive NFN eMail Remotely and Securely | NFN FAQs

Try using a secure connection

[table][tr][td]Incoming mail (POP3) Send mails not working for one email only [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Incoming mail (POP3) port to 995[/td] [td]Outgoing mail (SMTP) Send mails not working for one email only [​IMG] This server requires a secure connection (SSL) Change the Outgoing mail (SMTP) port to 587[/td] [/tr] [/table]

Send mails not working for one email only [​IMG]

If your eMail client has Requires authentication, select it
    Most servers use Clear text authentication - do not change that unless your provider gave you instructions to set it up.

Slartybart, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Send mails not working for one email only

1. Send mails not working for one email only - Similar Threads - Send mails working

2. Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only: Hello,I have the problem when I want to send an Email from a linked Google Mail account on MS Mail it always fails. "failed to send message"I use Mail on Win 11 and have multiple accounts from different providers linked to it.The only linked accounts that don't work are the...
  3. Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant send Emails from MS Mail connected Google Mail Account only: Hello,I have the problem when I want to send an Email from a linked Google Mail account on MS Mail it always fails. "failed to send message"I use Mail on Win 11 and have multiple accounts from different providers linked to it.The only linked accounts that don't work are the...
  4. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  5. Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.

Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.: 00000000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-only-send-emails-it-dosent-recieve/501c4c52-f9e3-4d79-a5b4-bbf680a85384
  6. Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail only send emails. it dosen't recieve emails.: 00000000000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-only-send-emails-it-dosent-recieve/501c4c52-f9e3-4d79-a5b4-bbf680a85384
  7. SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL

SENDING EMAIL USING WINDOWS MAIL: Hi, Up until a few days ago we had no problem using the mail app on our computer, using windows 10. Suddenly it stopped and emails just go and sit in the outbox and a notification appears saying " Unable to access this account ................ You might need to update...
  8. Mail app for Windows is not sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app for Windows is not sending emails: I have an issue with the Mail app for Windows. It stopped sending emails, they are hanging in the outbox. But inbound correspondence gets into inbox without any problems. I have this issue only with the Mail App, Outlookworks as expected. Could you help me fix it?...
  9. Windows Mail will not send email

Windows Mail will not send email: My windows mail app will not send email. Whenever I click send, the email disappears, it is not added to my outbox or sent email, and it never gets sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-will-not-send-email/ee82b4b5-69d5-4349-94d0-a90f2675b3c2
  10. Mail App unable to send emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App unable to send emails: every time I attempt to send an email using the windows 10 mail app I get this email in return We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no...