Windows 10: Send message

Discus and support Send message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg *... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KaioKaizen, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Send message

Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg * /server:servername "text". But when i try that there's error "5 error getting names" i already change [COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server change [/COLOR]AllowRemoteRPC value from 0 to 1. But when i already change the value from my laptop and my target laptop the error change to "1722 error getting names". Can anybody tell me how to send message through network? Thank you.

:)

KaioKaizen, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Farha Sal Win User

Unable to send a message

Hi,

To assist you regarding your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Did you receive any error code/message when you're trying to send SMS?
    • Please confirm the troubleshooting steps you did to solve the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Farha Sal, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Lumia 1520 on ATT win 10 unable to send group message

Hi,

Let's get this resolved. We would suggest performing these steps:

• From the start screen, tap People app.
    • If necessary, touch the screen and slide right to display the together
      screen.
    • Scroll down to Groups, then select the group you want to send a message to.
    • Tap text.
    • Enter your message.
    • When finished, tap the Send icon.
    Note: If Group Text is enabled in Settings > Applications > Messaging > Group Text, the responses to a group will be sent as MMS message. Disable Group Text if you don't want the messages to be
    converted

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Send message

How to stop Win 10 with Outlook sending attachments as Winmail.dat

Hi CMOORE100.

Welcome to the TenForums @CMOORE100

Did you clear the auto complete cache after making the changes?

File => Options => Mail => Sending Messages Section => Empty Auto Complete List (These are steps for 2013, your may be slightly different).

Once clear try resending with Plain Text.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Send message

1. Send message - Similar Threads - Send message

2. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  3. Dllhost keeps sending me error messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dllhost keeps sending me error messages: Hello,I get an error message every 5 minutes saying "Windows can't find 'some chinese stuff'. Make sure you entered the correct name, then try again." This makes me quit some apps/games, I found out it comes from a file named Dllhost.exe or Com Surrogate.exe. I haven't found...
  4. how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday: how do i get the free GIF aPP ON MY COMPUTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-gif-app-so-i-can-send-free/c0e94556-1d40-4ef6-99f6-2c874c33df15
  5. how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday

how do i get the GIF app so I can send free messages like birthday: how do i get the free GIF aPP ON MY COMPUTER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-gif-app-so-i-can-send-free/c0e94556-1d40-4ef6-99f6-2c874c33df15
  6. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  7. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  8. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  9. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  10. why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?

why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?: I'm trying to recover access to my microsoft accounts and after resetting my password and next ask to get a verification code from my phone, I get a message that "We cannot send a text message to this number". No one @ microsoft has been able to help and always send me do the...