Windows 10: Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one.

Discus and support Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two accounts and accidentally bought Minecraft on the wrong one. I know it's a user error problem, but I was hoping to "gift" it to my other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ValentineBarrett, May 1, 2020.

1. Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one.

I have two accounts and accidentally bought Minecraft on the wrong one. I know it's a user error problem, but I was hoping to "gift" it to my other account, which is logged in to my computer with all of my information.

:)

ValentineBarrett, May 1, 2020

2. I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.

So I wanted to play Minecraft with my friends so I redeemed Minecraft on a website that it had said on the back of the gift card I had purchased. So, after doing this I played and I couldn't play with my friends on It getting frustrated my friend explained
    to me that I had redeemed the OLD MINECRAFT instead of the newer one on web-store. So, I researched and if I had bought Minecraft java before October of 2018 I could get Bedrock for free, but sadly it's September 2019, and I probably just wasted thirty dollars.
    There is always Christmas money, I guess.

TheCatOnAGame, May 1, 2020
  3. I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

I bought a fortnite gift code for a pc person, as a step to redeem the gift by pc?

CaioSilva7, May 1, 2020
  4. dawnwells Win User

Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one.

dawnwells, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one.

1. Send Minecraft as a gift if it wasn't bought as one. - Similar Threads - Send Minecraft gift

2. I bought 2 gifted Minecraft's on windows 10 Minecraft when I only wanted one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought 2 gifted Minecraft's on windows 10 Minecraft when I only wanted one: I only wanted 2 additions of the windows 10 Minecraft and they gave me 2 when the first one said there was an error how can i get one refunded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-2-gifted-minecrafts-on-windows-10/db7873b6-9a5d-4a13-bc52-375f76cdefd6
  3. I bought 2 gifted Minecraft's on windows 10 Minecraft when I only wanted one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought 2 gifted Minecraft's on windows 10 Minecraft when I only wanted one: I only wanted 2 additions of the windows 10 Minecraft and they gave me 2 when the first one said there was an error how can i get one refunded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-2-gifted-minecrafts-on-windows-10/db7873b6-9a5d-4a13-bc52-375f76cdefd6
  4. I bought 2 gifted Minecraft's on windows 10 Minecraft when I only wanted one

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Minecraft Gift

Minecraft Gift: I sent a close friend of mine minecraft as a gift a few minutes ago and it is now saying that she cannot download it. Can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-gift/45a979c3-dc6c-4108-9372-002a571fcd01
  6. Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought the Wrong Minecraft as a Gift: I purchased Minecraft for a friend but we both only realized that I bought the wrong version AFTER he redeemed it. Both he and I are unable to do any sort of return from either account. Very upset I just wasted 40 dollars....
  7. Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Code Claimed But Wasn't Me: Does the code immediately attach to the Microsoft account connected to the minecraft account? If not I was wondering if I could get a check on what account redeemed the code because I was going to claim it today. When I tried to claim it, it said that it was already claimed....
  8. I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a minecraft gift card and redeemed it for the old version of minecraft.: So I wanted to play Minecraft with my friends so I redeemed Minecraft on a website that it had said on the back of the gift card I had purchased. So, after doing this I played and I couldn't play with my friends on It getting frustrated my friend explained to me that I had...
  9. i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not send gifts or get my gifts in bingo: I can not get my gifts or send my gifts in bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-send-gifts-or-get-my-gifts-in-bingo/7c1d700e-165f-4f71-8436-52c140cecea8
  10. Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...

Bought Minecraft as a gift, my daughter can't redeem the code, it says it's from a...: In my account > order history there's no cancel or ask for a refund option. Nowhere on microsofts site there is not a single e-mail address to contact them about issues, it's all jumping from support article to another and doing circles. A virtual assisstant got me on a chat...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i brought minecraft but it was a gift