Windows 10: Send photos as e-mail attachments.

Discus and support Send photos as e-mail attachments. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grandpa Jim, May 18, 2022.

1. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control panel." How is this accomplished? Windows mail is the default mail program.

:)

Grandpa Jim, May 18, 2022

2. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped
    sending to Facebook

susanblack2, May 18, 2022
  3. ¡Firedog Win User
    Sending an e-mail with an attachment to another e-mail address

This is called forwarding. Select the message in your inbox, then do one of the following:

• Press Ctrl-F on your keyboard, or
    • Right-click on the message and select Forward from the context menu, or
    • Click the Forward button on the Home tab of the ribbon.

These will all have the effect of opening a new message compose window, with focus in the
    To... box so you can enter the address you want to send the message to. The message you received will be reproduced below, and the attachment should also be in place ready for you to send.

If none of this makes sense, please explain why not.

¡Firedog, May 18, 2022
  4. 2009N900 Win User

Send photos as e-mail attachments.

e-mail attachments: Photos

I use my N900 camera a lot to capture images. My only pain area is during attaching the images to an e-mail. When I select attachments during new e-mail message, the screen takes me to the photo folder. It gives the list of photos taken sorted by date...oldest
    on top. So if you have say 100 snaps in your folder its a pain in scorlling down till the end to get to the sanp you want to attach. One need to repeat the same process to add multiple snap to the same e-mail.

It would have been nice to have sorting options or check box against each snap for multi select.

Please let me know if there is a better way of doing this. I know one can select a snap and then hit the share button but that works good with one snap at a time and not if you want to attach multiple snaps

Any help on this will be appreciated

2009N900, May 18, 2022
Thema:

Send photos as e-mail attachments.

1. Send photos as e-mail attachments. - Similar Threads - Send photos mail

2. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  3. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e-mail attachments: I can't open attachments in my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** addresses. This has been happening for the last 10 days or so. Does it have to do with Norton? Please help....
  4. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  5. sending attachments with e-mails

sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  6. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Sending photos from photo program via e-mail: Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped sending to Facebook...
  7. e-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail attachments: Up until several days ago, I was able to open e-mail attachments, such as articles, op-eds, You Tube, etc. Not anymore. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/dcf84931-f979-4611-b7fa-adf93ba9f3b6
  8. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6
  9. Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out.: Attachments attach to every e-mail I send out. how can I stop this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attachments-attach-to-every-e-mail-i-send-out/19b45019-93ea-4048-8f78-fb8e1a26dcf9"
  10. E-mail attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail attachments: Cannot attached files when sending e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-attachments/2f2e4129-5d02-4eb9-bfc1-b905de3a15bb