Windows 10: Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO

Discus and support Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Plain and simple...how do I send a picture from my desktop to an email address..... I have WIN 10 .. and get a message that there is no program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by top1939, Jan 11, 2019.

1. top1939 Win User

Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO

Plain and simple...how do I send a picture from my desktop to an email address..... I have WIN 10 .. and get a message that there is no program installed to allow this..???

:)

top1939, Jan 11, 2019
  2. DorseyUK Win User

Default 'send as' email address

Staff have their own email address (name@) and 'send as' permissions for another one (info@).

Is it possible to set a default send as address so the employees don't accidentally email from their own account when i'd prefer them to use info@ by default? I see when you're replying to an existing email it automatically uses the correct email address but I worry about brand new emails that are created.

DorseyUK, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Unable to send emails to my friends email address

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for responding.

As per your suggestions I understand that your IP address might have blocked.

Do let us know the type of the email address you are using (live.com/ outlook.com/ Hotmail.com)?

Also, is this issue specific to the particular recipient?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in to the online account, try to send an email to the recipient and check.

Step 2: Try to log-in to the web browser, perform step 1 and check.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to contact the ESP/ ISP service provide and check if that helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

Thema:

1. Send pictures from my desktop to an email address...HOW TO DO - Similar Threads - Send pictures desktop

2. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you send multiple pictures in an email?: How do you send multiple pictures in an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-send-multiple-pictures-in-an-email/18b74bab-4e96-47c5-b68f-933dfd4c606c
  3. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you send multiple pictures in an email?: How do you send multiple pictures in an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-send-multiple-pictures-in-an-email/18b74bab-4e96-47c5-b68f-933dfd4c606c
  4. Why can't I send emails from my work email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I send emails from my work email address?: Hello,I've recently gotten an email address from my workplace. It's a "webmail" address. I've logged in on the Windows Mail app. I can receive emails, but I can't send any. When I log in from the website, there is no problem. When I try to send an email in the app, I get a...
  5. Why can't I send emails from my work email address?

Why can't I send emails from my work email address?: Hello,I've recently gotten an email address from my workplace. It's a "webmail" address. I've logged in on the Windows Mail app. I can receive emails, but I can't send any. When I log in from the website, there is no problem. When I try to send an email in the app, I get a...
  6. How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?: They will not delete! I NEVER send email to any of the 6 that are in my email list. I believe they are all .org. Tried sending notes to them...Postmaster tells me I can't & tells me to call them. There's no phone numbers! I've attached a PrtScr. Postmaster also gives a...
  7. How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?

How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?: They will not delete! I NEVER send email to any of the 6 that are in my email list. I believe they are all .org. Tried sending notes to them...Postmaster tells me I can't & tells me to call them. There's no phone numbers! I've attached a PrtScr. Postmaster also gives a...
  8. sending scam emails from my email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sending scam emails from my email address: my email address is sending out scam emails thousands of them ive recently updated my security information and cannot change my password until 23/5/20. I can see the emails in my sent folder, I have been in contact with outlook support and although they have checked my...
  9. Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot receive or send emails from one of my email accounts. *** Email address is removed...: keep getting message that my sbcglobal settings are out of date. This is only happening on my PC with windows 10. My cell phone and Ipad work OK for this account. Also, will not accept my password or allow password change....
  10. Default 'send as' email address

in Browsers and Email
    Default 'send as' email address: Staff have their own email address (name@) and 'send as' permissions for another one (info@). Is it possible to set a default send as address so the employees don't accidentally email from their own account when i'd prefer them to use info@ by default? I see when you're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I HAVE PICTURES ON THE DESKTOP THAT i WANT TO SEND IN AN Email