Windows 10: Send purchased software to my daughter

Discus and support Send purchased software to my daughter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased adobe software a few minutes ago for my daughter. I don't want it on my system, nor do I want to have to share my password. I just want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EuphoniousDream, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Send purchased software to my daughter

I purchased adobe software a few minutes ago for my daughter. I don't want it on my system, nor do I want to have to share my password. I just want to give her the rights to the software. How do I do this? She is mart of my Microsoft 365 family if that helps.

:)

EuphoniousDream, Feb 6, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Standalone software for employee training?

I am in need of purchasing an enterprise software for employee training and management. We are currently using Skyprep training software but it is an online software. The management recommended to purchase a standalone software. Any suggestions?

Emmanuel123, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Send purchased software to my daughter

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Send purchased software to my daughter

1. Send purchased software to my daughter - Similar Threads - Send purchased software

2. How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...: How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked herself out. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-my-laptop-i-purchased-a-new-laptop/ceec1e58-1529-4de9-8d1c-69473bfa04f2
  3. How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked...: How to unlock my laptop. I purchased a new laptop for my daughter and she has locked herself out. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-unlock-my-laptop-i-purchased-a-new-laptop/ceec1e58-1529-4de9-8d1c-69473bfa04f2
  4. Purchased software on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchased software on computer: I need to refresh Windows 10. Each time I read the instructions for this refresh, I get confused as to what will be erased with the refresh. If I do a backup of files, when reloading, will I just put junk files back? Having worked with Microsoft help desk, they have copied...
  5. My daughters laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My daughters laptop: What’s is the point of Hp selling a laptop that doesn’t have enough storage to update windows 10. I have deleted everything not needed to run it has no pictures, videos , music, games ,apps it came with Microsoft office but had to delete to try make room for update. It...
  6. Microsoft Account for my daughter

Microsoft Account for my daughter: I've recently bought my daughter a new windows 10 laptop. setting up the laptop its asking me for a microsoft account. She has her school account which i beleive is linked to microsoft but it says its not a microsoft account. i don't want to sign in using my account in case...
  7. Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase

Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase: I did not authorize the purchase of ENABLE LARGE ARCHIVE EXCTRATION software for $4.25 Not sure how it was done but please remove the charge I do not have this program on my PC nor do I need it. Thank you Fred A. Fulenwider...
  8. Resetting PC with Purchased Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC with Purchased Software: hey, i need to reset my laptop as im having issues with the store, and no solution is working. The thing is i have bought downloaded software, without the serial no. as such.. would i still beable to reinstall the software without having to re purchase? i know that i can do...
  9. Previously purchased software

Previously purchased software: I purchased software for my new Surface 7's in December but was working for a company I left and no longer have access to that email address How do I get the codes to reinstall the software as I also had to scrub my personal computers I tried the verify yourself system...
  10. Can't Install Purchased Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Purchased Software: In lou of the sale on Sims 4 related items, I decided to purchase the Sims 4 Dine Out game pack from the Microsoft store. My transaction went through smoothly, but when I went to install the game I received the error "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)...