Windows 10: Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update

Discus and support Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I think it happened after the latest update but whenever Outlook sends and receives email off my gmail account there is a long pause (about 30-45... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by socklosk, Dec 21, 2017.

1. socklosk Win User

Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update

I think it happened after the latest update but whenever Outlook sends and receives email off my gmail account there is a long pause (about 30-45 seconds) before it starts to download and completes. It's not too bad, but I would like to get it back to where it download worked much quicker. I tried deactivating the Defender Firewall but it did not improve things.

:)

socklosk, Dec 21, 2017

2. Win 10 Update causing problems with MS Outlook sending and receiving emails

When Windows 10 Updates it causes MS Outlook 2016 send and receive error messages and will not download emails from the server until the Update is completed for hours. Why?

LarzKremer, Dec 21, 2017
  3. kat137273 Win User
    Error "Outlook settings are out of date"

I started having this issue after automatic updates ran on 02/11/2016. The Outlook app on my tablet is not working - same error messages are displayed. At the same time, the Outlook email on my cell phone is not sending or receiving, and neither is my
    Outlook.com webmail. Please advise. I have tried troubleshooting, to no avail...

kat137273, Dec 21, 2017
Thema:

Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update

1. Send/Receive for Outlook 2016 slow after latest update - Similar Threads - Send Receive Outlook

2. Outlook can't send but can receive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook can't send but can receive: Windows 20H2 MS Outlook 365 16.0.13901.20276 I had cause to restore my system after a system failure. All was restored OK except MS Outlook 365. After fiddling around for a while I have got all my folders restored and can now successfully receive mail. But I can't send. What...
  3. Outlook send/receive problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook send/receive problem: I am running Office 2016 on my desktop Windows PC. Windows recently upgraded itself to version 2004. Since then I have been having intermittent problems with Outlook. When I boot-up, open Outlook, and do a send/receive, it always works perfectly. After being open for some...
  4. Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Send and receive error in Outlook 2016.: Windows 10 did an update in August and ever since then, I am getting error messages for sending and receiving e-mails in Outlook and anytime I try to do something, I have to enter my password. I have tried to reconfigure the e-mail, and set up a new account. but now it...
  5. Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook is not receiving or sending messages.: Outlook is not receiving or sending messages. I have tried reinstall etc. but no success. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-is-not-receiving-or-sending-messages/4a430084-9960-4310-bc97-f981fac4e19c
  6. Send, Receive all folders, Win 10, Outlook, 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send, Receive all folders, Win 10, Outlook, 2016: When I send and receive email messages, how do I keep the "send receive all folders" command from "synchronizing all subscribed folders" when I activate this command in the "Outlook Send/Receive Progress" window? As is, this is a very slow process and resulted from the reset...
  7. Outlook 2016 Not Sending Attachments After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2016 Not Sending Attachments After Update: Since the Fall Update, I can no longer send emails with attachments on Outlook 2016. I understand that the size limit for attachments is 20 mb but my emails with attachments only total 7 mb so this does not seem to be an issue. Prior to the update, I could send emails with...
  8. Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.: I now get "Network Operation Failed" and below that, "Error with send/receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 80041004" This Outlook install is part of Office 2010. Everything was running fine until this morning. I did a lot of searching...
  9. Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail in Outlook 2013 receiving not sending: Hi All, Since upgrading to Win 10 last week, I have not been able to send emails from Gmail in Outlook 2013. It was fine in Win 8.1. My email settings are IMAP Outgoing server requires authentication - is ticked Incoming = 993 with SSL Outgoing = 587 with TLS...
  10. Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail: Outlook 2016 has suddenly stopped sending out my e-mail, it keeps reporting the server responded 452.4.1.0 the requested action aborted. Try again later. I tried a lot of things yesterday even re-installing Office and nothing fixed this problem. I called my Internet Service...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. since upgrade slow send/receive