Windows 10: Send to Bluetooth disappears from the menu when restarting Windows

Discus and support Send to Bluetooth disappears from the menu when restarting Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings! I have a problem with the Send To Bluetooth Device option, every time I restart Windows this option disappears from the Send To context... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ro Wood, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Ro Wood Win User

Send to Bluetooth disappears from the menu when restarting Windows

Greetings!
    I have a problem with the Send To Bluetooth Device option, every time I restart Windows this option disappears from the Send To context menu, making me have to manually recreate the shortcut in the Send To folder.
    It already got annoying.
    Has anyone had a similar situation? Is there a registry key missing or corrupted?

:)

Ro Wood, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Mar 26, 2020
  3. gabonik Win User
    Send to has disappeared from the menu

Last night I wanted to send an image from my pc to my smartphone via bluetooth, but I noticed that the "send to" command has disappeared. What can happen? Can you fix it? Thank you
    *Sad

gabonik, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

1. Send to Bluetooth disappears from the menu when restarting Windows - Similar Threads - Send Bluetooth disappears

2. Windows 10 bluetooth when press find devices menu disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bluetooth when press find devices menu disappears: Hi everyone, I have tried everything. When I go into the bluetooth menu and select add bluetooth or wireless device a box comes up and I select bluetooth device and then the box opens empty for a second and then disapears, the mouse pointer turns into a loading symbol but...
  3. Windows 10 bluetooth when press find devices menu disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 bluetooth when press find devices menu disappears: Hi everyone, I have tried everything. When I go into the bluetooth menu and select add bluetooth or wireless device a box comes up and I select bluetooth device and then the box opens empty for a second and then disapears, the mouse pointer turns into a loading symbol but...
  4. Windows 10 bluetooth when press find devices menu disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart: Bluetooth option is disappearing while restart in my Alienware desktop having windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-option-is-disappearing-while-restart/12cfe490-80b6-4ef7-b10f-dac556f1cc06
  6. remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove Bluetooth on "Send To" context menu: How about this one? Is there a way to remove Bluetooth on the "Send To" context menu? [img] 172250
  7. bluetooth disappears after i restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bluetooth disappears after i restart: from a few days whenever I restart my pc, Bluetooth gets disappeared. and I have to shut down it and sart it manually. how con i resolve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-disappears-after-i-restart/e4c4922d-0786-40ac-8456-272ef1318a2b
  8. Bluetooth disappeared from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared from Windows 10: I was working on a Word document, using my Bluetooth mouse with my laptop when suddenly, the mouse stopped working. I changed the batteries and tried to reconnect, but my Dell laptop says Bluetooth is turned off. There is no on/off button in the Control Center, nor any...
  9. Send attachment from windows context menu

in Browsers and Email
    Send attachment from windows context menu: Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone can help me find a way to add an email client to the Send To context menu in Windows 10? Here's what I want to be able to do: 1. Right click file or files 2. Choose Send To> Mail Client 3. Have a blank email draft open with the...
  10. Send to has disappeared from the menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Send to has disappeared from the menu: Last night I wanted to send an image from my pc to my smartphone via bluetooth, but I noticed that the "send to" command has disappeared. What can happen? Can you fix it? Thank you *Sad 86720