Windows 10: Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10

Discus and support Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Send to email recipient from right click wasn't working. Went throught suggested proccess to delete and re-write the MailRecipient.MAPIMail file and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenReiner, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10

Send to email recipient from right click wasn't working. Went throught suggested proccess to delete and re-write the MailRecipient.MAPIMail file and it doesn't even show up when I Right click/send to now.

Also cannot send file from within Applications.

:)

StevenReiner, Mar 4, 2019
  2. tmulledy Win User

Send To Mail Recipient Issues

At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error messages, the explorer window closes and desktop explorer resets.

My Default mail client is Outlook 2013 (15.0.4745.1000)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

tmulledy, Mar 4, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Send-to mail recipient association to Outlook but should be to Mail

Hi, this is not straightforward. The Sendto mail recipient requires a MAPI compliant mail program (If you examine shell:sendto you will see MailRecipient.MAPIMail). Essentially this also requires a client that can be invoked with a parameter - and universal apps don't take parameters- they are not exe files.

See:
    Windows 10 error - Microsoft Community
    for more discussion and find

- it seems this offers a solution.

Please let us know if it works. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 4, 2019
  4. RRibley Win User

Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10

Send to mail recipient link doesn't work

Send to mail recipient link in Adobe Reader doesn't work, windows 7, Internet Explorer 11, Outlook 2010

Suggestions?

RRibley, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10

1. Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Send mail recipient

2. Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant: I have been using a number of different email programs. Recently had to give one up and now using outlook again. A feature I use a lot is right click images and use send to mail recipient, I have tried changing the setting to mail and reboot. change to google, reboot. and...
  3. Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail will not connect with send to mail recipiant: I have been using a number of different email programs. Recently had to give one up and now using outlook again. A feature I use a lot is right click images and use send to mail recipient, I have tried changing the setting to mail and reboot. change to google, reboot. and...
  4. "Send to mail recipient" problem!

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Send to mail recipient" problem!: I use Windows 10. The “send to email recipient” always worked perfectly until Microsoft performed an update a couple of months ago.I have tried every suggestion on the internet and none have worked. Thunderbird is selected as my default email program. Outlook is my...
  5. Editing "send to: mail recipient"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Editing "send to: mail recipient": I have a friend whose computer recently died. He is now running the latest version of Windows 10 and uses Eudora 7 as his mail client. He does not wish to change. I have tried! Previously when using Windows 10 if he wanted to send a picture which he wanted to compress he...
  6. Send to mail recipient not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send to mail recipient not working: I use the "send to mail recipient" in the past by highlighting files, right click and selecting "send to mail recipient". An email would open in outlook with the files as attachments. When I do this now file explorer closes and no email is created. I have windows 10 and use...
  7. Windows 10 "send to mail recipient" error

Windows 10 "send to mail recipient" error: I have Windows 10 home on PC and windows 10 pro on laptop for the last couple of months when I left click on "send to mail recipient" an error message says there's no email program associated to perform this.--ONLY on win 10 home, It works fine on pro version. -this is a...
  8. windows send-to -> mail recipient doesn't work

windows send-to -> mail recipient doesn't work: Hi I've looked into this quite a bit already and there seem to be no good solutions (not many people with my particular error message). Some people say to use the new share context menu item but I already removed it (from my context menu) because it's other functions are...
  9. "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    "Send to Mail Recipient" not associated with Mail app?: Hello all, I remember this being a problem in Windows 8.1 and to my surprise, it's still present in Windows 10. When right-clicking a file (e.g. an image) selecting "Send To" and then choosing "Mail recipient" Windows would say that there isn't an e-mail program associated...
  10. Send To Mail Recipient Issues

in Browsers and Email
    Send To Mail Recipient Issues: At some point in the last couple of weeks the Send To/Mail Recipient function has stopped working. When I select a file and do the send to, Windows starts thinking, the explorer window that I have selected this from stops taking input and then eventually, with no error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 send to mail recipient not working

2. send to mail recipient not working outlook

3. send to mail recipient windows 10 not working

4. send to mail recipient not working windows 10,
  5. my send to mail recipient is messed up,
  6. send-to-mail-recipient-doesnt-work win10 1809,
  7. outlook send to mail recipient not working,
  8. send to mail recipient not working with outlook 2019 and win10,
  9. send to recipient not working windows 10,
  10. windows 10 send to mail receipt not working no association,
  11. send to recipients not work,