Windows 10: send to not opening an email in Thunderbird

Discus and support send to not opening an email in Thunderbird in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On 3/1/2019 the right click send to mail stopped working, for pictures and for pdf documents. I am using Windows 10 and Thunderbird. At one point I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by blueheron05, Mar 1, 2019.

1. send to not opening an email in Thunderbird

On 3/1/2019 the right click send to mail stopped working, for pictures and for pdf documents. I am using Windows 10 and Thunderbird. At one point I got an error message that another program was using my mail. Restarting produced the same error.

:)

blueheron05, Mar 1, 2019

2. Thunderbird Mail Disappearing

Ok so this may or may not be the right area for this, but I wasn't really about to find a place for it and it is kind of network related.

So I have a client of mine that worked for a real estate company, and was about to leave the company, and wanted to keep his emails. So I downloaded Thunderbird, and saved all the emails for offline mode, and while I was there verified that without an active internet connection that the emails were still within thunderbird and completely accessible.

He called today, saying that his emails aren't showing up in thunderbird. I remotely connected to his computer to investigate and somehow, the emails were no longer in offline storage, they were gone completely. We were both aware that within 24 hours of him leaving the place of business that his email account was going to be deleted and once deleted he could no longer receive new emails from that email and would only be able to access the ones that we saved offline. I have no clue where the emails went, some of them are listed in the %appdata% roaming folder for thunderbird, but none of them are appearing in thunderbird and I can't open the file for the emails or the .msf folder files in thunderbird to get access to them. When I try to it just attaches it to an email and tries to send it.

I'm at a loss, hopefully you guys have some answer to this problem, whether it be hack the email server to get them back, or some sly way to open .msf folders(all the emails are in %appdata% roaming for thunderbird), but I can't think of anything. Please help and many thanks

Exile_Chavez, Mar 1, 2019
  3. yahanna Win User
    Can't Send Attachment in Word 2016 Through Thunderbird -- Help

I cant send mail as an open attachement in word 2016 through thunderbird. When I try to, Word gives an error.

So just to give you steps into the problem:
    1. I open up the doc.
    2. While its still open, in Word I go to File>Share>Email>Send As Attachment.
    3. TB loads in the background.
    4. I get this message in Word: "Word couldn't send mail because of mapi failure: attachment not found"

Just to let you know, I have no problem sending this as a PDF when I choose the "Send as PDF" option in Word. How do I fix it so that I'm able to send as Word attactment through TB?

** PLEASE DO NOT SAY THIS IS A THUNDERBIRD ISSUE. I'VE SEEN MANY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THUNDERBIRD. ITS PURELY A WORD ISSUE.***

yahanna, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Compumind Win User

send to not opening an email in Thunderbird

Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?

My ISP claims it's not their mail server...

So is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails? I have a very fast broadband connection.

Just curious. *really

Compumind, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

send to not opening an email in Thunderbird

1. send to not opening an email in Thunderbird - Similar Threads - send opening email

2. Remote Assistance don't send mail with thunderbird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Assistance don't send mail with thunderbird: Hello, I'm sure i'm not the only one guy with this issue. Since some new versions of w10, RemoteAssistance can't open the client SMAPI of thunderbird. I use windbg, procmon, ida and i see that LoadLibraryA returns "ERROR_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH 577 0x241 : Windows cannot...
  3. Email will not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  4. Send Email from Thunderbird on Win 10 Pro and get Microsoft failure

Send Email from Thunderbird on Win 10 Pro and get Microsoft failure: I have been sending a series of emails out of Thunderbird to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I get an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that states: Undeliverable: Re: No Cover Came with Cruzer [Incident: 190902-000112] Delivery...
  5. send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird

send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird: I have a client who has been using an all in one printer to scan a document, it saves the PDF in a folder, opens Thunderbird (default email), the Write window opens with the PDF attached. It worked day before yesterday, but yesterday morning it saved the scanned PDF to the...
  6. Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?: My ISP claims it's not their mail server... So is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails? I have a very fast broadband connection. Just curious. *really 125520
  7. Email error Thunderbird/Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email error Thunderbird/Gmail: Hi. Email works fine. Getting an error (lower right corner) occasionally that says "Authentication Error:" then it quickly disappears (too fast to read). Can I keep it on the screen? Dell laptop that has worked fine almost a year. No Pause button. Any fix? Thanks....
  8. Thunderbird Email Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird Email Problem: Every time I send email with Thunderbird I put multiple recipients in the Bcc: section and no one in the To: section and that is what is shown. However, when the people I'm sending it to get the email everyone is in the To: line and they can see everyone else's email address....
  9. Outlook 2013 won't send email. Thunderbird does. Both have same SMTP.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 won't send email. Thunderbird does. Both have same SMTP.: Outlook 2013 won't send email. Thunderbird does. Both have same SMTP. Any ideas? 11790
  10. open a graphic file attached to an email received by Thunderbird 52.4

in Browsers and Email
    open a graphic file attached to an email received by Thunderbird 52.4: Hi, on a newly setup Windows 10 pro x64 v1709 I've set XnView as standard app for all graphic files supported by that program. That works absolutely fine when doupleclicking such a file in Windows explorer. But: when I receive an email with attached graphic file(s) and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Win 10 send to not working properly with Thunderbird

2. right click send to email not connecting to thunderbird

3. sendto will not open thunderbird

4. send as attachment from word to thundirbird,
  5. cannot email from word 2016 with thunderbird,
  6. thunderbird offline mode for win 10,
  7. thunderbird email error messages,
  8. word button to share pdf to thunderbird,
  9. cant open thunderbird email,
  10. how to send pdf document as email in thunderird 2019,
  11. send to email with thunderbird,