Windows 10: "send to" not working

Discus and support "send to" not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; whenever I right click on a file and hover over the "send to" option nothing appears. It is just a blank bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EthanB., Jul 11, 2019.

1. EthanB. Win User

"send to" not working

whenever I right click on a file and hover over the "send to" option nothing appears. It is just a blank bar.

:)

EthanB., Jul 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 11, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Jul 11, 2019
  4. 56Kruiser Win User

"send to" not working

Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

"send to" not working

1. "send to" not working - Similar Threads - send working

2. When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to Right Click and select the Send to" option in Windows 10 it doesn't work: Right click "Send to" option doesn't work in Windows 10 I have associated the windows 10 mail client as the default email program, however when I right click a file and choose the "Send To" "Mail Recipient" option I get an error message say there is no email program...
  3. send doesn't work on outlook express

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    send doesn't work on outlook express: when sending an email from outlook express all indications are that the message is sent. The message is never received to the addressee. My sent fodder does not get updated and there is no record of the sent message....
  4. My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My sound goes to my headset, but my inline mic does not work. Send help. SOS: So I just got finished fixing all my drivers. I hoped fixing my drivers would fix my microphone issues, but it didn't. I use a pair of Astro A10s, and I was having absolutely no problems on Tuesday. What gives?...
  5. Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it: Since 28 February when I send an email the email is sent to the recipient but accessing the email displays the dots across the top of the screen and I get the message 'sending' or 'working on it'. The email is in sent not the outbox . I cannot reply/reply all or forward...
  6. Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10

Send to mail recipient not working Windows 10: Send to email recipient from right click wasn't working. Went throught suggested proccess to delete and re-write the MailRecipient.MAPIMail file and it doesn't even show up when I Right click/send to now. Also cannot send file from within Applications....
  7. Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scan to email and right-click send to option for email not working since 3/1/2019 update: System updated on 3/1/2019 and since then, scan to email doesn't work and if I right-click on a document and click send to...it doesn't open an email with the attached document. I am using Mozilla Thunderbird. I have tried deleting the update, and using a earlier recovery...
  8. send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird

send to email recipient not fully working with Thunderbird: I have a client who has been using an all in one printer to scan a document, it saves the PDF in a folder, opens Thunderbird (default email), the Write window opens with the PDF attached. It worked day before yesterday, but yesterday morning it saved the scanned PDF to the...
  9. windows send-to -> mail recipient doesn't work

windows send-to -> mail recipient doesn't work: Hi I've looked into this quite a bit already and there seem to be no good solutions (not many people with my particular error message). Some people say to use the new share context menu item but I already removed it (from my context menu) because it's other functions are...
  10. Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I get 4d to work on Windows 10 and send files to a Pfaff 2170: I've followed a previous (now closed) blog about installing 4D on Windows 10. I saw all the instructions about updating the dongle, but no one answered the question if this will send to a Pfaff 2170 as it does not have a usb port. I have 4d currently installed on a...