Windows 10: "send to" not working

Discus and support "send to" not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; whenever I right click on a file and hover over the "send to" option nothing appears. It is just a blank bar.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EthanB., Jul 11, 2019.

1. EthanB. Win User

"send to" not working

whenever I right click on a file and hover over the "send to" option nothing appears. It is just a blank bar.

:)

EthanB., Jul 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 11, 2019
  3. OneMoar Win User
    I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Jul 11, 2019
  4. 56Kruiser Win User

"send to" not working

Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story:

• Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house
    • Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809
    • Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up

Given that it was working fine on those PCs before, and the noted changes are to the PC sending the packet, I'm assuming that my sending PC needs something configured.

My searches on WOL only find stuff about setting it up on the remote PC so it will wake up.

Any suggestions about why my sending PC is not sending?

56Kruiser, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

"send to" not working

1. "send to" not working - Similar Threads - send working

2. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  3. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...: My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send print command not print issue so please provide me solution Regards,Hareshwar Naik...
  4. My company use cannon ir 2525 in network printer in working other users but one user send...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Private laptop cannot send signals to two monitors at the same time while my work laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Private laptop cannot send signals to two monitors at the same time while my work laptop...: I have tried several things:- Reinstalling/updating drivers- Unplugging/plugging/rebooting- Enabled/disabled G-Sync and played around with refresh ratesSome more information about the setup:- ASUS ROG G531GW connects to Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock after which the dock connects...
  6. Private laptop cannot send signals to two monitors at the same time while my work laptop...

Private laptop cannot send signals to two monitors at the same time while my work laptop...: I have tried several things:- Reinstalling/updating drivers- Unplugging/plugging/rebooting- Enabled/disabled G-Sync and played around with refresh ratesSome more information about the setup:- ASUS ROG G531GW connects to Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock after which the dock connects...
  7. 800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working: My son was working on a paper and I approved more time but his computer isn’t reading it. It’s not an option to shut it down since he will lose everything. I’m done with this app. Once I get it off, I won’t be turning it back on as we have spent 2 hours on this. The app isn’t...
  8. 800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working

800705b4 error code in family screen time windows 11 send request not working: My son was working on a paper and I approved more time but his computer isn’t reading it. It’s not an option to shut it down since he will lose everything. I’m done with this app. Once I get it off, I won’t be turning it back on as we have spent 2 hours on this. The app isn’t...
  9. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...
  10. Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Start Not Working it sends me to a website and i cannot fresh start: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/check-your-device-performance-and-health-in-windows-security-59d8499d-b6fd-6930-7667-ebf8ae10e08d is the link it sends me too...