Windows 10: Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

Discus and support Send us your feedback to help make windows better. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Getting feedback message in settings after windows upgrade from 1803 to the latest oct update version 1809. I want to hide that from settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raj Uppal_949, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

Getting feedback message in settings after windows upgrade from 1803 to the latest oct update version 1809. I want to hide that from settings

:)

Raj Uppal_949, Oct 5, 2018
  2. DavidY Win User

Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

Hi Shawn,

Now that Windows 10 has been released publicly, but still including the Feedback app, I wonder if it would be worth tweaking the title to help folks new to the Forum who've just started using Windows 10 (and didn't use the Feedback app as Insiders) find it more easily, if they want to send a Bug Report to Microsoft.

Something like 'Feedback and Bug Reports- Send to Microsoft in Window 10', perhaps?

Also, the WinKey - ? Keyboard shortcut is useful, because it opens the Feedback app straightaway with a screenshot, so I'd suggest adding that to Option Four?

DavidY, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Windows feedback

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To open the feedback app follow the steps below:

• Open Start menu.
    • Type 'Feedback' and hit enter.
    • Follow the prompts and send the feedback.

If you are facing issues with Windows Updates, run the Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Open Start Menu.

• Type “Troubleshooting” and hit Enter.

• On the left pane, click on view all.

• Click on Windows Updates and follow the prompts.

Hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you

Sahil Bali, Oct 8, 2018
  4. PMLive Win User

Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

Windows feedback

Does not work

PMLive, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

1. Send us your feedback to help make windows better. - Similar Threads - Send feedback help

2. how do i send feedback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i send feedback: in the Diagnostic & Feedback you can only ENABLE data collection there is no button to SEND FEEDBACK NOW so how do i report a bug ? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-feedback/ff17c3f5-b494-4378-b013-af2cdaebaf10
  3. i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can't send feedback on my feedback hub app so i'm sending it here: I am not able to use my headphones, the sound only comes from the speakers even when the headphones are connected. I already tried everything that I found on internet that could fix my problem but it seems impossible. I tried changing the playback device on control panel but...
  4. Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine: Hi, Please check and send your feedback if windows key is genuine [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-check-and-send-your-feedback-if-windows-key/426d0032-8cff-4adf-8492-a666e24242d4
  5. display give us feedback

in Windows 10 Customization
    display give us feedback: how to solve " you appear to be in a region where this service is not available" for give us feedback at display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-give-us-feedback/bb137122-973c-425c-ac61-162863d489af
  6. Help make the Photos app better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help make the Photos app better: Where i can find ''Help make the Photos app better'' option in microsoft photos app ? I can't find any..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-make-the-photos-app-better/5cc5ea85-c20f-4336-a3b6-22b44941e178"
  7. Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send us your feedback to help make windows better.: Getting feedback message in settings after windows upgrade from 1803 to the latest oct update version 1809. I want to hide that from settings...
  8. make windows better

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    make windows better: How we can make windows more secure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/make-windows-better/f254e71f-8722-4fb0-9551-90c305d5cee9"
  9. Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy

in Windows 10 News
    Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy: In April, we outlined significant enhancements made to the Windows 10 Creators Update that put you in more control to make informed decisions about your privacy. Those enhancements included improving in-product information, updates to the Microsoft privacy statement, and...
  10. Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10: How to: Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 How to Send Feedback to Microsoft in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. If you want to be...