Windows 10: sender can't view bcc recipients

Discus and support sender can't view bcc recipients in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why can't I, as a sender, using windows 10 Office Home and Business and microsoft 2016 view the bcc recipients in my outlook email? I was able to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jean6#, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Jean6# Win User

sender can't view bcc recipients

Why can't I, as a sender, using windows 10 Office Home and Business and microsoft 2016 view the bcc recipients in my outlook email?

I was able to do this until approximately 1 week ago.

Why has Microsoft made this change?

:)

Jean6#, Nov 24, 2019
  2. AWM-Mike Win User

no auto bcc to sender

Any suggestions how to restore the auto bcc to sender in both email accounts?

AWM-Mike, Nov 24, 2019
  3. View bcc Addresses?

Hi ComputerFields,

There doesn't appear to currently be a way to view BCC recipients and this sounds like an excellent candidate suggestion for the

Windows Phone Feature Suggestions

However, as a workaround, if you open an email in your Sent folder and tap the
    respond button and select reply all, you'll see everyone's email appear in the TO field. Not the ideal way but a nice interim workaround.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Nov 24, 2019
  4. sender can't view bcc recipients

Emails and Bcc

I now have windows 10. When sending an email with some Bcc recipients I cannot find the Bcc recipients in sent items, so how do I know that it has been sent and is there anywhere special I should look in sent items to see the Bcc list as it just shows
    the main TO email address? Thank you.

confusedofverteuil, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

sender can't view bcc recipients

1. sender can't view bcc recipients - Similar Threads - sender can't view

2. BCC showing recipients

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BCC showing recipients: Good Afternoon,I sent an email to a group of individuals. I did not want the emails of the individuals to be visible to any of them so I used to BCC field and put my email address in the TO field. The receipts were able to see the list of who I emailed - the BCC field was NOT...
  3. BCC showing recipients

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BCC showing recipients: Good Afternoon,I sent an email to a group of individuals. I did not want the emails of the individuals to be visible to any of them so I used to BCC field and put my email address in the TO field. The receipts were able to see the list of who I emailed - the BCC field was NOT...
  4. BCC showing recipients

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't add Senders to Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't add Senders to Contacts: Hi,There doesn't appear to be any way other than manually typing of adding Senders to Contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app.Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-senders-to-contacts/6ed15bc1-877c-44df-a1cf-e46edd236c19
  6. Can't add Senders to Contacts

Can't add Senders to Contacts: Hi,There doesn't appear to be any way other than manually typing of adding Senders to Contacts in the Windows 10 Mail app.Am I missing something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-senders-to-contacts/6ed15bc1-877c-44df-a1cf-e46edd236c19
  7. When I use Bcc in Mail on Windows 10 it doesn't hide the addresses from the recipients

When I use Bcc in Mail on Windows 10 it doesn't hide the addresses from the recipients: All the addresses in the blind copies field can be seen by the recipients. I have checked tested this with 5 different email addresses from several email providers. They can all see the list of recipients in Bcc. Is there a setting in the Mail app to make this work correctly?...
  8. BCC

in Windows 10 Customization
    BCC: How do I get bcc on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/bcc/5c754b8a-6ed2-4478-995a-c854a922a6b6
  9. CC & BCC lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CC & BCC lines: So how can I get the CC and BCC lines to appear below the subject line if they can't appear in the ribbon? Where is the format for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cc-bcc-lines/23b8b794-2a09-4e03-ba3b-490538a77dd8
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...