Windows 10: Sender name

Discus and support Sender name in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How I Change sender name on Windows10 mail app. From today I can't change may sender name. In sync. windows I don't seen this tabs. [Moved from:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Juris Cuders, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Sender name

How I Change sender name on Windows10 mail app.

From today I can't change may sender name. In sync. windows I don't seen this tabs.

[Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Composing email]

:)

Juris Cuders, Jan 14, 2021

2. Name of sms sender not appearing

Hi,

I would like to ask why is that the name of the sms sender doesn't appear on my X6 even though the sender name and number is already in my contact list?

Regards,

micosdeque, Jan 14, 2021
  3. hadimassa Win User
    Name of sms sender not appearing

Check for duplicates in the phonebook.

hadimassa, Jan 14, 2021
  4. N8Ind Win User

Sender name

Name of sms sender not appearing

Check for duplicates in the phonebook.

I have a N8 .I have recently updated the software and Back up the data. The SMS in my inbox are not showing the sender name. Its just showing the no's of the sender. Please help fix it.

N8Ind, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Sender name

1. Sender name - Similar Threads - Sender name

2. Windows MAIL App mismatches senders' names when I add multiple gmail accounts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows MAIL App mismatches senders' names when I add multiple gmail accounts...: Hello,I've been using MAIL for a longtime. I have multiple email addressed synched, including 4 gmail addressed. I have just noticed that when I send an email from any of my gmail address, the sender's name is set as same name. When I checked this issue deeply, I saw that the...
  3. Windows MAIL App mismatches senders' names when I add multiple gmail accounts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows MAIL App mismatches senders' names when I add multiple gmail accounts...: Hello,I've been using MAIL for a longtime. I have multiple email addressed synched, including 4 gmail addressed. I have just noticed that when I send an email from any of my gmail address, the sender's name is set as same name. When I checked this issue deeply, I saw that the...
  4. How to set different sender's names for different accounts on Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set different sender's names for different accounts on Windows Mail?: GreetingsI've searched online and most everywhere I find say to use the sync settings for the account I want to change the sender's name, like in this thread.However, try as I might, I can't find this option. My Windows Mail stubbornly doesn't display the required field.As...
  5. How to set different sender's names for different accounts on Windows Mail?

How to set different sender's names for different accounts on Windows Mail?: GreetingsI've searched online and most everywhere I find say to use the sync settings for the account I want to change the sender's name, like in this thread.However, try as I might, I can't find this option. My Windows Mail stubbornly doesn't display the required field.As...
  6. Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?: My Gmail account's name was updated a long time ago, and I didn't realize when I sent emails from the Mail app they were still showing up as being sent from the old name. I went into the settings to change it, but the option to change the display name is not there. It is my...
  7. Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?

Cannot change sender name in Mail app, "send messages using this name" setting is missing?: My Gmail account's name was updated a long time ago, and I didn't realize when I sent emails from the Mail app they were still showing up as being sent from the old name. I went into the settings to change it, but the option to change the display name is not there. It is my...
  8. I don't see the option to change the sender name in the Windows Mail app. How do I find it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see the option to change the sender name in the Windows Mail app. How do I find it?: I have multiple email accounts that sync in Windows Mail. However, I cannot find a way to change the sender name per email account. All the forums discuss a field where you can type in the Send Name, but I do not see that in my Mail app. Is there a new version that I need to...
  9. I don't see the option to change the sender name in the Windows Mail app. How do I find it?

I don't see the option to change the sender name in the Windows Mail app. How do I find it?: I have multiple email accounts that sync in Windows Mail. However, I cannot find a way to change the sender name per email account. All the forums discuss a field where you can type in the Send Name, but I do not see that in my Mail app. Is there a new version that I need to...
  10. 1 Cannot change my name as the sender of e-mails gmail accounts & 2 Microsoft Store "page...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Cannot change my name as the sender of e-mails gmail accounts & 2 Microsoft Store "page...: Hi,I have two questions. First, my e-mails get sent with an old nickname for the laptop, no matter what I do. Using "mail" app with Gmail accounts, as well as using gmail.com. I have changed the name in all of my accounts in Windows even the device's name as well as through...