Windows 10: Sending a link to other websites

Discus and support Sending a link to other websites in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, THIS IS VERY URGENT. I am participating in the car giveaway promotion from CAR FROM JAPAN website. How can I promote their link to other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdithKangabe, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Sending a link to other websites

Hi,

THIS IS VERY URGENT. I am participating in the car giveaway promotion from CAR FROM JAPAN website. How can I promote their link to other websites so that I acquire more points to qualify for the prize? Thank You. Edith Kangabe.

:)

EdithKangabe, Sep 27, 2018

2. website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 27, 2018
  3. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Sep 27, 2018
  4. John Vil Win User

Sending a link to other websites

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Sending a link to other websites

1. Sending a link to other websites - Similar Threads - Sending link websites

2. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  3. sending link not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending link not work: Hello.I have an issus some times when sending email with attached links.Some times not always the receiver tell me that the link is not work/open .From my side it opens.Also usually i send most of emails via windows 11 mail and calendar appI don't know if it is due to the...
  4. Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website: I use several email programs but this is not about sending email from any of them. I need help at a website which has a "Contact" button but when I click it I get is a blank blue page asking me to "Choose Which Account to Send The Email From" and a box saying "Cancel". I am...
  5. Can't send links via OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't send links via OneDrive: Hello, When I click on the OneDrive icon in the bottom right corner of my screen and navigate to a folder that I would like to share, I run into an issue where I am unable to share the folder. When I try to share a link with an external email, one of 3 things happens: -...
  6. OneDrive: Send link fails?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive: Send link fails?: Anyone got any advice? Of course this is a much used, working email address. [ATTACH] OneDrive: Link senden scheitert?
  7. opening a link on a website

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening a link on a website: I'm trying to open a link while on a website and it takes me to the Microsoft Windows update page. My computer is up to date so I don't know what to do! Anyone else had this happen? I need help! Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 will not open links in websites, including photos and other links.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 will not open links in websites, including photos and other links.: Since the download of the Updates, I get "Unable to open http" on any links. When are you going to correct this issue? Should I expect it to be fixed in the next update?...
  9. add website link to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    add website link to desktop: add website link to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-website-link-to-desktop/942df182-e6ef-40db-8c2a-7f81240ac50e
  10. What is the "correct " way to send a link ?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the "correct " way to send a link ?: I am using the Edge Browser, and I find sending a link via e mail cumbersome. I am using outlook 2010, is there a " Correct" or easy way to send a link via e mail and it was in IE ? Thanks 40633