Windows 10: sending a powerpoint on e-mail

Discus and support sending a powerpoint on e-mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does my e-mail not send an attachment that is a powerpoint presentation? I put it on desktop, then clicked on "send to" and typed in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MadHatter76, Jun 2, 2019.

1. sending a powerpoint on e-mail

Why does my e-mail not send an attachment that is a powerpoint presentation? I put it on desktop, then clicked on "send to" and typed in the recipient's address. But when I clicked on "send" it disappeared. It is not listed in the "sent" file. How do I send it?

thanks for help, A conference needs this soon

:)

MadHatter76, Jun 2, 2019

2. Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail

The error messages produced when I tried to send e-mail pointed me into the wrong direction. I also wish my website host had sent out e-mails telling me they are having problems. I would go and apologize to my ISP for blaming them but I hate waiting an hour or more to talk to a tech.

My e-mail is working now, thanks for the replies and I will mark this thread as closed.

alkaufmann, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Cannot send e-mail in Windows 10 mail.

Hi Mark,

This issue might occur due to incorrect email settings. We can try to isolate the issue by simply removing the account and adding it back. If the issue persists, I'll be needing more information to come up with an established resolution. What happens exactly
    when trying to send emails? Are you getting any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot. Are the emails being stuck in Outbox? If so, I suggest removing the emails that got stuck in the Outbox by following these steps:

• Disable your network connection.
    • Open the Mail app and go to the Outbox.
    • Click the delete icon in the top right for each stuck mail item.
    • Enable your connection again.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Jun 2, 2019
  4. sending a powerpoint on e-mail

Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail

I am hoping that someone here is able to help. This morning Outlook 2016 was sending my e-mail again and sometime later it reverted to the server reported 452.4.1.0 try again later. I talked to a tech at my ISP but he was not helpful.

One thing I did notice is that when I write a new e-mail Outlook tells it not to deliver before May 21 5 PM. I uncheck that, try sending the message, get the same error and the do not send before May 21 5 PM is checked again. Maybe I have run across some sort of Outlook bug?

alkaufmann, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

sending a powerpoint on e-mail

1. sending a powerpoint on e-mail - Similar Threads - sending powerpoint mail

2. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  3. Verify e-mail not sending

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify e-mail not sending: I'm having an issue with my account regarding the verification system. I've tried to log into my Microsoft account for a few weeks now & I'm always asked for a verification code that is supposed to come through my e-mail that's attached to the account & it never comes. I've...
  4. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?: A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions. I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the...
  5. My e-mail wiil not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My e-mail wiil not send: My email will not send out. Keeps everything as a draft and asked for my password and then wants to send me a text code. Just keeps asking for the same info without fixing anything.....
  6. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  7. sending attachments with e-mails

sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  8. E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  9. problem sending e-mails

problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  10. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6