Windows 10: Sending a sound recording in an email

Discus and support Sending a sound recording in an email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good Afternoon I have made an hour long recording on Windows 10 Voice Recorder. I need to send this to someone by email. My email client only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SheenaRead, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Sending a sound recording in an email

Good Afternoon

I have made an hour long recording on Windows 10 Voice Recorder.

I need to send this to someone by email. My email client only allows 15mb maximum as an attachment. This file is much bigger. How do I send this recording to the email recipient?

:)

SheenaRead, Apr 10, 2019

2. Sound Recorder isn't Working!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.

• In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    • Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.

This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

I also request you to refer the following link:

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/sound-recorder-app-faq

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Sound recorder

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You may follow the steps to find Sound recorder

• Type voice recorder in search box
    • You will find the voice recorder
    • If it is not there you can go to windows store and download
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Apr 10, 2019
  4. phillro Win User

Sending a sound recording in an email

Accessing the "Media Library" (The Sound Recorder)

I followed your advice, but I have not got an answer. Can I please appeal to you to give me a bit of guidance?

Unfortunately, emails about this Sound Recorder problem to the address you suggested go unanswered. The address linked to on the MS Store page is for support at a company called WorkMoment. The company that made The Sound Recorder is called WinMob. I
    checked WorkMoment's web-site, and they do not list The Sound Recorder as a product, whci is probably why they do not answer my emails. I cannot find a web-site for WinMob.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I might find a file that has been moved to "the media library" on my W10 phone? What has gone missing is a file that is very important to me, and unreplaceable.

phillro, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Sending a sound recording in an email

1. Sending a sound recording in an email - Similar Threads - Sending sound recording

2. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  3. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  4. Sending Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending Emails: For about a week I have been unable to send emails because my account has been locked. I am still receiving emails. This morning I received a call ostensibly from Microsoft offering to sort my problem out but I was not happy with the questions being asked and I ended the...
  5. Email will not send

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  6. sending emails

in Browsers and Email
    sending emails: Why when I am sending emails do I get this message.............. "The server you are connecting to is using a security certificate that could not be verified. The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value. Do you want to continue using the server?" Thanks 147678
  7. sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending emails: Have just updated 1903 for windows 10, but I receive emails but cannot send, they just sit in out box. Any suggestions Brian Dodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/dddd2923-bdcd-46c9-8aac-78dd27e76998
  8. sending emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sending emails: for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same email account tho. So the issue seems to be on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled this account, but still...
  9. Sending a Recording (Music)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending a Recording (Music): I want to download and send an MP3 recording via email. DLH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/sending-a-recording-music/bbe30b47-1106-482b-b020-3a2cb1f45bcd
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892