Windows 10: sending an email from notepad

Discus and support sending an email from notepad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThomasMarquess, Aug 21, 2018.

1. sending an email from notepad

Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this?

:)

ThomasMarquess, Aug 21, 2018

2. Notepad Email doesnt Work!!

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for getting back to us with the requested information. We apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to ask if the Notepad App was downloaded from Windows Store or any other third party website.

If it was downloaded from Windows Store, then suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

If it was downloaded from a third party website, then suggest you to contact the app developer for assistance regarding the issue.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Notepad Email doesnt Work!!

Hi Timothy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The issue is a bit confusing. Please elaborate on how you will be needing assistance from Microsoft.

• Who is the App developer for Notepad in iPhone?
    • How are you trying to associate Outlook.com account with the Notepad App?
    • Did you try contacting the Notepad App developer regarding the sync issue?

If not, I suggest you to contact the developer and let us know regarding the results.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 21, 2018
  4. W1zzard Win User

sending an email from notepad

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

sending an email from notepad

1. sending an email from notepad - Similar Threads - sending email notepad

2. how to send an email from word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send an email from word: how to send an email from word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-word/e8c3c897-12d5-4c0c-b08b-99ba2f3557e2
  3. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  4. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  5. Blue box to send emails from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue box to send emails from: Sometimes when I want to send an email from a site a blue window with an envelope in the middle comes up and asks which email I want to send from. There are no email accounts listed so I can't choose one or send an email. What is this blue box and how do I get email accounts...
  6. Problem with sending email from yesterday

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with sending email from yesterday: I can receive emails but cant send them since yesterday. They show up in my sent box but never get to recipient. They are not in my outbox. Checked settings pop and smpt and they are fine. any ideas?...
  7. How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?: I need to send out my form from notepad to an email account but it shows no email account. how do I save the form, where can I set it down so it is ready to be sent. I have different forms to fill out and I don't want to lose them along the way. Help....
  8. i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...: I got on notepad and did a resume and I need to send it email... I have an yahoo email account on my windows 10 laptop.. it will not send. please can anyone help me?...
  9. Sending email from hyperlink

Sending email from hyperlink: I'm running Windows 10, office 365. When I click on a hyperlink either from my Outlook account or from a website link a blue box comes up with an envelope icon asking which account I want to send from. The only option is cancel. The only way I can send is to copy and paste...
  10. Send email from Wordpad

Send email from Wordpad: I've got windows ten and would love to know if anyone can help me. I want to be able to send a doc. from wordpad via email from the program but it's saying I do not have a mail set up can anyone please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i email from notepad

2. how to email notepad

3. email a notepad document fast

4. How to send email to notepad,
  5. how to send mail from notepad,
  6. how to send e mail by note pad,
  7. send from notepad email,
  8. wirting and senting email on notepad,
  9. sending an email from Outlook using notepad,
  10. How to email a document from notepad,
  11. can i email the information i have on notepad in win 10