Windows 10: Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ?

Discus and support Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I get the WiFi IP from another computer which is connected by means of LAN to a router. As to be able to send data from another computer by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StraightWorld, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ?

How can I get the WiFi IP from another computer which is connected by means of LAN to a router. As to be able to send data from another computer by means of WiFi ?

:)

StraightWorld, Dec 10, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Dec 10, 2020
  3. night.fox Win User
    Ethernet Cable not detected by both WiFi router and LAN Switch

glad that help. but too sad. i could understand that wires must be buried or something. i suggest changing socket first. could be lan sockets.

night.fox, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ?

Can't have WiFi and LAN active at the same time 2004 19041.423

I don't know. I'll have to check out my Laptop which has both and see what it does. Good idea which I never thought of doing.

I've already tried bridging LAN and WiFi but it didn't make any difference. @Ghot, going to try post #4 that you refrenced:

Ztruker, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ?

1. Sending Data by WiFi though LAN ? - Similar Threads - Sending Data WiFi

2. LAN cable disconnecting WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN cable disconnecting WIFI: We have just received our new DTF printer which users a LAN cable to connect this to the laptop. How ever when we connect this to the port it automatically disconnects the WiFi. This seem to be getting the priority over WiFi. The printer doesn't need a Internet connect just...
  3. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  4. Wifi LAN missing

Wifi LAN missing: I have installed 5 times windows 10 in my laptop, but every time it's missing wifi LAN. I installed manually wifi LAN driver from laptop website, but still missing in Device Manager dropdown menu! Tried all processes watching youtube and tutorials, but failed....
  5. Data speed variance LAN

Data speed variance LAN: As a senior, non-techie, I've come across varying speed ratings of components in my home ethernet LAN. While working on my network router I noticed that in the specs it gives it a max rating of 1GB transfer speed. My home network is a simple 2-PC setup, yet I've never felt...
  6. Data speed variance LAN

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Data speed variance LAN: As a senior, non-techie, I've come across varying speed ratings of components in my home ethernet LAN. While working on my network router I noticed that in the specs it gives it a max rating of 1GB transfer speed. My home network is a simple 2-PC setup, yet I've never felt...
  7. Wifi + Lan - disable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi + Lan - disable: Hi, How to disable it in policy when I connected to LAN (organization network) the wifi on pc will be disable and when I'm not connected, the wifi will be enable Got this on win10 pc Thanks,...
  8. No wifi. Lan Ok.

No wifi. Lan Ok.: My wifi is gone after the useless upadate. This laptop is useless without wifi. Cant do my job. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/no-wifi-lan-ok/de61763d-c333-4de1-8aaa-9c081852ab8f
  9. Poor LAN wifi speed

Poor LAN wifi speed: Hi, My wifi connection between my PC and my router seems to be kind of slow as it reaches max around 50 Mbps. I'm not talking about my internet speed but about the speed between my PC and my router. I have this setup - Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac (drivers updated) - USB 3...
  10. No LAN nor Wifi

No LAN nor Wifi: So today i wanted to delete a file that i cant delete because it says computers administator so i go into safe mode via msconfig,deleted the item and go back to normal mode restart, and when i my laptop booted up i see that the audio has a X and the network has a X so i think...