Windows 10: Sending documents etc to eprinter

Discus and support Sending documents etc to eprinter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I send bills etc via email from the "Send to" option from menu to remote eprinter? I have tried several times but it says my laptop doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatriciaButler2, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Sending documents etc to eprinter

How do I send bills etc via email from the "Send to" option from menu to remote eprinter? I have tried several times but it says my laptop doesn't have an email option, although I have an email account.

:)

PatriciaButler2, Jun 21, 2019
  2. giggi85 Win User

has anyone connected the windows 8 phone to hp eprint

don't need to connect the windows phone to hp eprint, just send the document or image to your eprint email adress from the phone

that's it

giggi85, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Attachments will not open when scanning from printer to email using eprint

Hello,

We still can't identify the possible causes of this issue you're experiencing. For us to better assist and isolate it, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message if there's any?
    • Is this the first time you encounter this issue?
    • Are you only experiencing this when using ePrint?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Sending documents etc to eprinter

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Sending documents etc to eprinter

1. Sending documents etc to eprinter - Similar Threads - Sending documents etc

2. URGENT I desktop, downloads, documents, etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT I desktop, downloads, documents, etc: I was just letting a guy install a software for me this is not related to the software and he did it succesfullyBUT i saw that he changed something in my pc i couldnt download anything because i had to ask for permissionso i deleted the file that was asking me for permission...
  3. Sending documents to print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending documents to print: I just want to open a document with out saving. When I get an attachment, I want to preview it and send it to print. However, I am asked to save it before it will print. I don't want to save the document.Can anyone help....
  4. Lost music, picture, documents, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost music, picture, documents, etc.: Went to work on my computer, but when I turned it on, I found an error stating I needed a disk to hard boot it! I was able to get to order of start up and got the computer to work, and everything was there 10 days ago. Yesterday, it was gone...everything. All the folders were...
  5. Documents - "Send to" Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents - "Send to" Question: Documents – “Send to” Question I recently reinstalled Windows 10. I had a backup of my Documents folder on an external drive. In the external drive, I clicked on “Send to” Documents. What occurred was the Documents folder was listed as a separate folder in my Windows 10...
  6. w10 lost send to Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    w10 lost send to Documents: w10 lost send to Documents how to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-lost-send-to-documents/1ae7915a-57ed-4640-8413-ffa6a63764e3
  7. I cant send document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant send document: Hi guys, Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-document/8f45d462-094f-489a-821f-fcd767fae0b3
  8. Multiple Documents, etc folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple Documents, etc folders: My Win7 had My Documents, My Downloads, etc setup on the D drive. The default for Win 10 after the upgrade has the C drive Users area as default. There is no location tab on the Win10 folders. How can I get the default to save to the D drive? 15663
  9. Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows: How to: Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Documents Icon in Windows The drives. In Windows 10, the Send to > Documents context menu will send a copy of the item to your default save location in your Documents library. This tutorial...
  10. Relocating Documents etc to another partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Relocating Documents etc to another partition: I'm setting up a new laptop on Windows 10 for the first time, and I want to move Documents, Pictures, Downloads etc to another partition. I've had problems in this area on previous Windows versions so want to make sure I do it correctly. Let's say I create a new folder...