Windows 10: Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

Discus and support Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by KugelWzU, Jun 9, 2020.

1. KugelWzU Win User

Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction.

What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions.

I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the Internet or on his PC.

:)

KugelWzU, Jun 9, 2020
  2. MaryWebb1 Win User

E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation

MaryWebb1, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Pitbulls2 Win User
    Sending an e-mail I received to another contact

Good morning

I have a question on how to forward an e-mail to another contact.

I received an e-mail and I want to send it to another contact, but

can't find any information on how to do it.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

Pitbulls2, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Newegg Win User

NewEgg Scam E-Mails

Newegg.com just became aware of a phishing e-mail scam disguised as an order confirmation e-mail. Newegg takes the security of customer information extremely seriously and wants to assure you these phishing e-mails are in no way affiliated with or originating from Newegg. We have taken immediate steps to verify no customer data has been breached and to inform the proper authorities. Rest assured your information is safe with us.

If you have received a suspect email, we strongly advise that you DO NOT respond, download or click any of the links on the e-mail. Please refer to our FAQ page for tips on how to identify and protect yourself against such attacks in the future:

Should you have any further questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact me at L: Maverick.B.Iniguez@newegg.com or call me at 1800-390-1119 ext 25062.

Thank you.

Newegg.com

Newegg, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received? - Similar Threads - Sending mail possible

2. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  3. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot receive or send e-mail: G'day, I had to change my e-mail pass word. Now I am not able to receive mail. I receive this message. Please could somebody tell me how I can update my pass word. Cheers Perry...
  4. Cannot receive or send e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  6. Not Receiving E-Mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  7. E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  8. e-mail not received

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    e-mail not received: i was trying to redeem my windows 10 edition of minecraft but i did not receive the e-mail containing the code for the minecraft. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-received/5d4af92d-afdb-4b1a-a839-43b7470df5da"
  9. Received E-Mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Received E-Mail: I just received an email claiming to be from Microsoft thanking me for my order of Defender Firewall for 499.99. I did not order Defender Firewall. It gave me an order number and said if I want to cancel to call 888-632-0222. How do I stop this crook that somehow got my...
  10. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6