Windows 10: Sending e-mail to a group in BCC

Discus and support Sending e-mail to a group in BCC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to send a group e-mail using bcc. I keep getting the message that an error has occurred and I should try again later. What am I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolCiocca, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Sending e-mail to a group in BCC

I have been trying to send a group e-mail using bcc. I keep getting the message that an error has occurred

and I should try again later. What am I doing wrong?

:)

CarolCiocca, Sep 28, 2018

2. Sending automatic Bcc to another e-mail address than Microsoft

Hi,
    I Was using Blackberry and migrate to WP8 one week ago. (htc 8x updated)
    I was used to use a gmail account to sync my BlackBerry and my work mail
    For the sent e-mails, I checked the option to send Bcc to my work e-mail address, so I keep also sent mails, not only on yhe phone, and on the web, but also on my computer
    With WP8, I can check the option "Always send me Bcc"(I have it in frensh, so could not be exactly written), but this sends Bcc to the microsoft accout main address, and not to the default alias, what ever the mail account you send from.
    Can I send automatic Bcc of the e-mail to another mail address than my microsoft one?

Also, limitation of number of forwarding rules in outlook.com to one is abnormal, and limits the possibilities to workaround this problem!
    Thank you for your answers.

Moez REGAYEG, Sep 28, 2018
  3. labrady Win User
    Deleting BBC e-mail addresses

I have a Windows 7 HTC Radar phone.

Someone sent an e-mail to my Road Runner inbox with 50 BCC addresses.

When I go to send an e-mail now and type the first letter, they now show as possible suggestions on who to e-mail.

How do I remove these so I don't have to cull through to find the people I have listed as my contacts-which is just 12-13.

None of these BCC names are listed in my Hotmail, Outlook, Road Runner, or Windows Live Contact lists on PC

Thanks for any help in advance.

labrady, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Sending e-mail to a group in BCC

Group e-mails

I still haven't received any suggestions on helping to solve my questions. Once again, how do you set up a group e-mail (for example one click to send out emails to multiple people) in the Mail App in Windows 10?

PatrickMontrose, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Sending e-mail to a group in BCC

1. Sending e-mail to a group in BCC - Similar Threads - Sending mail group

2. Verify e-mail not sending

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify e-mail not sending: I'm having an issue with my account regarding the verification system. I've tried to log into my Microsoft account for a few weeks now & I'm always asked for a verification code that is supposed to come through my e-mail that's attached to the account & it never comes. I've...
  3. Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?

in Browsers and Email
    Sending e-mail is possible but no e-mails can be received?: A friend of mine tells me that he can send but not receive email from Yahoo-Mail and that it is probably a server malfunction. What possibilities are there for problem solving or hints / instructions. I also do not know whether he accesses his e-mail program via the...
  4. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  5. sending attachments with e-mails

sending attachments with e-mails: I think I hit a wrong button...somehow via being new to Windows 10 and a new computer. After I attach documents to an e-mail, I can not open the attachment to review it before sending, and when sent to a recipient, they can not open the attachment. Help....
  6. E-mail not sending/receiving

E-mail not sending/receiving: E-mail : Fix Outlook error Ox8004060C during the Send/Receive operation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-not-sendingreceiving/feff0be5-030e-469d-b70f-41808ea9c006
  7. sending a powerpoint on e-mail

sending a powerpoint on e-mail: Why does my e-mail not send an attachment that is a powerpoint presentation? I put it on desktop, then clicked on "send to" and typed in the recipient's address. But when I clicked on "send" it disappeared. It is not listed in the "sent" file. How do I send it? thanks for...
  8. problem sending e-mails

problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  9. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6
  10. Group E-Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group E-Mail: I belong to a quilt board. I am the recording secretary and need to send board minutes and other communications to the board. There are 16 members and I am not able to make a group distribution list. Why? Gayle...