Windows 10: Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it

Discus and support Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since 28 February when I send an email the email is sent to the recipient but accessing the email displays the dots across the top of the screen and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ishka65, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Ishka65 Win User

Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it

Since 28 February when I send an email the email is sent to the recipient but accessing the email displays the dots across the top of the screen and I get the message 'sending' or 'working on it'. The email is in sent not the outbox . I cannot reply/reply all or forward because the options are greyed out .

Up to 28 Feb I had no issues with email

:)

Ishka65, Mar 7, 2019
  2. corvet Win User

email is hung up and will not send

Thanks Ken. I’m using the included Mail App because Yahoo Mail will not send to multiple addresses for me. One or two addressees in BCC seems to work, but when I try my list of 60 it fails to send. I may have a bad email address in there or someone who is sending my messages to spam. I am currently going through every single address to see if one kicks back. I will check to see if I can upgrade Yahoo mail. Unfortunately you are assisting a real computer dummy.

corvet, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Jennysa Win User
    Problems sending emails now with Windows 10

Windows 10 was installed on Friday. Since then, I have experienced problems with sending emails - while some go out with no problems, two minutes later with others I get an error message to say that it cannot connect to the internet. There is no problem with receiving emails so I cannot work out why this is happening. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jennysa, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Obi1 Win User

Problems sending emails now with Windows 10

Well after pulling my hair out looking at various forums and resolutions to this problem I can confirm that sfc/scannow fixed the issue for me! I have no idea what the tool is or what it did - I just typed sfc/scannow on the admin command line (note: not just the standard command line) and went to bed. I woke up to find a message saying some files were fixed and my Outlook 2013 Outbox empty - Cheers Miked

I had upgraded to Windows 10 on my new Acer notebook (Model R3-131T) installed Office 365 when I came across the issue. Outlook 2013 refused to send any mail using the IMAP Gmail account. The test messages that Outlook sends when setting up the email account worked fine but anything I tried to send just got stuck in the Outbox resulting in an error message. Anyway I can now send email from my notebook to my heart's content!

Obi1, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it - Similar Threads - Sending Email continually

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. Sending emails

Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  5. Email gets emails but will no longer send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email gets emails but will no longer send: Ok, even with a reinstall of Windows 11 the email app will not work properly. I get emails but can't not send them. I also have a corruption even in the new install where Yahoo shows as twice with the same account....
  6. Email gets emails but will no longer send

Email gets emails but will no longer send: Ok, even with a reinstall of Windows 11 the email app will not work properly. I get emails but can't not send them. I also have a corruption even in the new install where Yahoo shows as twice with the same account....
  7. Send message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send message: Hi, can windows 10 pro send message like in windows XP using net send? I read from the forum that we can send message using command prompt msg * /server:servername "text". But when i try that there's error "5 error getting names" i already change...
  8. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  9. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892

Users found this page by searching for:

1. still working on it message

2. still working on it microsoft mail

3. mail still working on it

4. microsoft mail sending still working on it,
  5. Gmail email not sending still working on it message,
  6. error sending yahoo email messages from gmail language:en,
  7. still working on it gmail message,
  8. gmail sending stillworking on it,
  9. still working on it text appearing on email,
  10. email is still working on it,
  11. windows 10 mail still working on it sending emails,