Windows 10: Sending email from hyperlink

Discus and support Sending email from hyperlink in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10, office 365. When I click on a hyperlink either from my Outlook account or from a website link a blue box comes up with an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by it's meXZ, Aug 26, 2019.

1. it's meXZ Win User

Sending email from hyperlink

I'm running Windows 10, office 365. When I click on a hyperlink either from my Outlook account or from a website link a blue box comes up with an envelope icon asking which account I want to send from. The only option is cancel. The only way I can send is to copy and paste the address. However, some websites don't give the actual address on their link. I have entered my live.com email address twice to try to set up the account. Both times it says my account was set up successfully. Yet, it doesn't show up.

:)

it's meXZ, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Randal G. Win User

Hyperlinks are not active in received email

Hi cmcfarling09,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I’m happy to assist you with your concern, about hyperlinks are not active when received as email.

I understand how tough it is to have this kind of issue with your SkyDrive. We would like to ask a few questions in order to isolate the source of the issue and to provide you with a concrete solution to resolve your problem with SkyDrive.

• Can you provide us detailed and exact steps on how your share the picture from your Windows phone?
    • Does the same issue occur when you share the picture as email on PC using a web browser?
    • Are you sending the picture as an email or are you just copy and pasting the link when creating an email?
    • Does the same issue occur when using other web browsers?
    As an initial troubleshooting, we would like you to just manually create a hyperlink of the picture with a word and also try sending the picture via email instead of get a link.

Please let us know of the result, so that we can assist you to the next step of the process.

Thank you.

Randal G., Aug 26, 2019
  3. windows 10 hyperlink opening

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you have Internet Explorer set as a default program?
    • Do you face the issue only with the hyperlinks from an email?
    • On which email application do you face this issue?

We would suggest you to copy the hyperlink or use an hyperlink from a wordpad and check if you face the same issue.

Get back to us with the details to further assist you.

Ravinath P, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Sending email from hyperlink

email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Sending email from hyperlink

1. Sending email from hyperlink - Similar Threads - Sending email hyperlink

2. Hyperlink in email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyperlink in email: I just started getting a popup of a hyperlink in all my emails when hovering over an image, link or button. Google search shows hundreds of posts objection to this "feature" I am wondering if there is a solution to this problem yet. Thank you...
  3. Add hyperlink to email address

Add hyperlink to email address: Need to add hyperlink to email address RMC doesn't work on WordPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-hyperlink-to-email-address/72d46eb2-c38e-49c3-8ab6-0c1cde406099
  4. email hyperlink

email hyperlink: Hi, I cannot open Hyperlinks sent to me by email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-hyperlink/891fd4f0-352b-458e-b5d9-14325df076d7
  5. Email Hyperlink Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Email Hyperlink Problem: [img] The problem I'm having is a hyperlink problem. As you can see in above photo, the hyperlink to get to the appropriate location is the first highlighted url, but it takes me to the first page in Ten Forums. As you can see, the highlighted hyperlink extends to the...
  6. Cant open hyperlinks in emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open hyperlinks in emails: What do I have to do to Windows 10 to open hyperlinks in emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-hyperlinks-in-emails/dbb6e4c4-19c9-4273-945d-cf26ffa69a7a
  7. Send email from Wordpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Send email from Wordpad: I've got windows ten and would love to know if anyone can help me. I want to be able to send a doc. from wordpad via email from the program but it's saying I do not have a mail set up can anyone please help me...
  8. sending an email from notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sending an email from notepad: Hello, i have some information saved on notepad and I would like to email the info on the notepad to someone how can i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/sending-an-email-from-notepad/9c1268c1-4b0e-4908-b87e-971d6aa67090
  9. Outlook 2003 will not send hyperlinks to IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2003 will not send hyperlinks to IE11: I made IE11 the default browser in Windows 10. When I go to Outlook 2003 and click on a link, it does not show up in IE11. When I go over to IE11, I am looking at the home page. If I x out that tab, I see the note that I clicked on in the screen area. It looks like it tried....
  10. Hyperlinks not working in Email.

in Browsers and Email
    Hyperlinks not working in Email.: When I click on a link in my email, it does nothing, goes nowhere. This happens in Edge as well as Chrome. I have Office 2007. This just started happening. If I copy the link and paste it, it seems fine. Need some help out there guys and gals. You have been pretty good to me...