Windows 10: Sending email from Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Sending email from Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MargotThorp, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to help

:)

MargotThorp, Oct 15, 2018

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Don1939 Win User
    Not able to send emails with windows live mail.

I have downloaded Windows 10, I installed window live essentials, to get window live mail and can receive emails, but I can't send them out. They just hang up in my outgoing box. Any suggestions.

Don1939, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Sending email from Windows Live Mail

emails in windows live mail

Hi Angela,

Changes within the account settings may cause this issue. It's also possible that there are 2 identical e-mail accounts set up. Open
    Windows Mail>Tools>Accounts and see if there are two identical accounts configured. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you made any significant changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • How many accounts do you have in Windows Live Mail?
    • What have you tried so far to troubleshoot the issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you try repairing Windows Live Mail to check if it fixes the issue. Make sure to back up your files before performing a repair. Click this
    link
    for steps on how to back up your files. Follow these steps to repair Windows Live Mail:

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel from the list.
    • Click on Programs, then Uninstall a program.
    • Look for Windows Essentials.
    • Right click on Windows Essentials and click on
      Uninstall/Change
    • Choose Repair all Windows Essentials program.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall Windows Live Mail. To do so, follow the same steps but choose
    Remove instead of Repair. You can download a fresh copy of Windows Live Mail
    here.

Let us know how it goes.

Rey Bel1, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Sending email from Windows Live Mail

1. Sending email from Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Sending email Live

2. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: This is the message I get when I try to send/receive messages on my Windows Live Mail account. I have Windows 10 Pro. Unable to send or receive messages for the Embarqmail mrwhite56 account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.embarqmail.com' Windows Live Mail...
  3. Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail will no longer send or receive emails: Since the last automatic update of my Windows 10, my Windows Live Mail no longer works. I get this error message: Unable to send or receive messages for the Comcast account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'mail.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  4. Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail: Cannot send or receive emails on Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-send-or-receive-emails-on-windows-live-mail/b45fe2f4-27c0-4d38-b94a-74338b02aecf
  5. Emails wont send from live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails wont send from live mail: I can receive emails , when I send emails they just go to the outbox. If I try and send again from the outbox they go back to the out box .This is the message I get The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email...
  6. Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail - Can receive but not send emails: I have a Dell computer and my operating system is Windows 10 Pro and I am using Windows Live Mail, Version 2011 (Build 15.4.3555.0308). I have satellite internet through Hughes (Gen 5). The account on which I am having the issue is a Windstream email account. I can send...
  7. Emails wont send using Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails wont send using Windows Live Mail: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large....
  8. Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails

Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails: Windows live mail has stopped sending or receiving emails. They arrive on my phone & tablet without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-has-stopped-sending-and/359774a6-99fc-4ea9-b1c1-bc817bdac1cd
  9. Can't recieve or send emails via Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't recieve or send emails via Windows Live Mail: I can't receive or send emails via Windows Live Mail. My email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I have Windows 10. Account: Verizon Server: pop.verizon.net Error Message: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's...
  10. Windows live mail is not sending emails

Windows live mail is not sending emails: My windows live mail is not sending emails. This is the message I get An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Invoice' Server Error: 554 Server Response: 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible malicious content Server: 'send.xtra.co.nz' Windows Live Mail Error ID:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. live mail refuses to send e-mail

2. problem sending mail from windows live mail

3. sending email from windows phone