Windows 10: sending email

Discus and support sending email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by geraldevans, Dec 6, 2015.

1. sending email

It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second.
    Fresh win 10 install. Tks

:)

geraldevans, Dec 6, 2015

2. Email send

Hi,

To help us better understand your issue, please specify the details of your concern. You can also send us a screenshot.

We're looking forward to your response.

Shiella Sto, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Sending an email

Reset your Mail for windows 10 app:

• Start > Setting > System > Apps & features.
    • Scroll down and click Mail and Calendar.
    • Click Advance Options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Re-sync everything after it finish resetting.

Let us know the outcome.

All the best.

Roberto Ven, Dec 6, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

sending email

Hi there

what email client are you using on both systems, also remember network connections and are you running from SAME computer.

Linux networking in general is superior to Windows but if you are using a decent email client it shouldn't make a huge amount of difference.

Other factors -- what "pre-scans" etc are done by the email client (virus / attachment checking etc), are both set up to use imap / pop3 or going through an Ms Exchange server. Loads of things you need to compare when doing this type of analysis.

Any webmail based client is likely to be hideously slow though when compared with a proper email client on whatever system.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 6, 2015
  5. I'm using Thumderbird in both.

geraldevans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

sending email

1. sending email - Similar Threads - sending email

2. I can not send emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not send emails: Sending and receiving emails has never been a problem until Jan. 2020, I was able to send some but for some reason other emails were stuck in the outgoing mail and were never delivered. As of March 1st all outgoing mail has now stopped. I receive the error code 0x80042109...
  3. I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't send emails with attachments, get mailer-daemon code: can't send emails, always get mailer-daemon code for failure to send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-emails-with-attachments-get-mailer/9c7887a1-d052-4893-bbc0-22105d66ed82
  4. Auto upgrade to Win 10 - now Outlook 2019 cannot send email "send/receive error"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto upgrade to Win 10 - now Outlook 2019 cannot send email "send/receive error": As subject line states. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-upgrade-to-win-10-now-outlook-2019-cannot/b26b2fd0-5ed3-478d-a72b-388fcf4968d7
  5. Unable to send/receive emails

Unable to send/receive emails: Outgoing email stuck in out box and no incoming email - only on my desk top-ipad & phone are fine. What happened? Thanks in advance ***Modified title from: gmail issue***...
  6. Windows 10 emails sending from wrong account

Windows 10 emails sending from wrong account: Hi, I have two accounts on my windows 10 email app, my partner and myself. Both accounts are receiving emails. However when I am sending from my account and select new email, in the from box it states the correct email address i.e. my own but when transmitted it shows that...
  7. I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot send or receive emails as of last Wednesday in my Outlook 13: Is there a problem as of today with Windows email in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-or-receive-emails-as-of-last/0c402bb9-e5c5-45fa-b976-30508648e385
  8. How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I send a letter from notepad to an outside email account?: I need to send out my form from notepad to an email account but it shows no email account. how do I save the form, where can I set it down so it is ready to be sent. I have different forms to fill out and I don't want to lose them along the way. Help....
  9. Gmail: outgoing emails not sending

Gmail: outgoing emails not sending: HI There! I have just got a new laptop and whilst emails arrive into my Gmail account, outgoing ones are saved as drafts with a send error message about the addresses or size of the message. Neither are inappropriate. I am sure this is a school girl error and would be so...
  10. Cannot send photos in emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send photos in emails: Cannot send photos in emails or post photos on Facebook. I am using Windows 10 on a Dell All in One. Any reconemdations on how the fix would be appreciated Thanks...