Windows 10: sending email

Discus and support sending email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by geraldevans, Dec 6, 2015.

1. sending email

It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second.
    Fresh win 10 install. Tks

:)

geraldevans, Dec 6, 2015

2. Email send

Hi,

To help us better understand your issue, please specify the details of your concern. You can also send us a screenshot.

We're looking forward to your response.

Shiella Sto, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Sending an email

Reset your Mail for windows 10 app:

• Start > Setting > System > Apps & features.
    • Scroll down and click Mail and Calendar.
    • Click Advance Options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Re-sync everything after it finish resetting.

Let us know the outcome.

All the best.

Roberto Ven, Dec 6, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

sending email

Hi there

what email client are you using on both systems, also remember network connections and are you running from SAME computer.

Linux networking in general is superior to Windows but if you are using a decent email client it shouldn't make a huge amount of difference.

Other factors -- what "pre-scans" etc are done by the email client (virus / attachment checking etc), are both set up to use imap / pop3 or going through an Ms Exchange server. Loads of things you need to compare when doing this type of analysis.

Any webmail based client is likely to be hideously slow though when compared with a proper email client on whatever system.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Dec 6, 2015
  5. I'm using Thumderbird in both.

geraldevans, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

sending email

1. sending email - Similar Threads - sending email

2. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  3. unable to send or receive emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to send or receive emails.: windows live 2012. cannot send or receive emails. error code showing :- Unable to send or receive messages for the Blacksmith account. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period...
  4. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  5. I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send

I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send: I forgot my pin on my computer and I tried sending a code to my email but the code won’t send https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-on-my-computer-and-i-tried-sending/3a32473d-b53e-4be7-9f00-e90bcb13fbe2
  6. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  7. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  8. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  9. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  10. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing