Windows 10: Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail

Discus and support Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Helen and Graham Medhurst, May 18, 2019.

1. Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail

My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here??

:)

Helen and Graham Medhurst, May 18, 2019
  2. Magicjope Win User

It saves me sending the same email to members of the group individually. I was using OE6 and then graduated to Livemail.

*Original Title: Mailing lists

I have about 50 groups/mailing lists that I use on a daily basis for marketing, club information etc. It saves me sending the same email to members of the group individually. I was using OE6 and then graduated to Livemail. I am now on Windows 10 and can't
    work out how to access my groups or create them. I am tearing my hair out!! Is there a solution?

Magicjope, May 18, 2019
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, May 18, 2019
  4. KGeorge Win User

Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail

Which is the best email client to replace Livemail wsith? ie one that is going to import and sync with no major hassles?

I'm fed up with Livemail crashing and not retrieving my emails so I need to replace Livemail with something with as much functionality and compatability with Microsoft (and windows 10) as possible. Any suggestions anyone?? Thanks in advance.

KGeorge, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail

1. Sending emails from Windows 10 Livemail - Similar Threads - Sending emails Livemail

2. Windows Livemail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Livemail: After Microsoft upgrade, Windows live mail will not connect to my server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-livemail/72edf78c-510c-425b-a71a-e33143e96777
  3. Can't send email from Window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't send email from Window 10: Hi, My email account from the computer has been working perfectly well until recently when I realize some emails are still sitting in the outbox. At first I thought it's the size. Then it started when even plain text message email aren't going out for 3 days and said it...
  4. Windows 10 emails sending from wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 emails sending from wrong account: Hi, I have two accounts on my windows 10 email app, my partner and myself. Both accounts are receiving emails. However when I am sending from my account and select new email, in the from box it states the correct email address i.e. my own but when transmitted it shows that...
  5. LiveMail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LiveMail: Is it possible to recover a long, unsent, email which disappeared following a general power outage? Forgive my choice of Windows topic below. Didn't see a good choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/livemail/3d8c1ea3-f64c-4f8c-81df-80da1e1500dc
  6. Sending email from hyperlink

Sending email from hyperlink: I'm running Windows 10, office 365. When I click on a hyperlink either from my Outlook account or from a website link a blue box comes up with an envelope icon asking which account I want to send from. The only option is cancel. The only way I can send is to copy and paste...
  7. Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop

Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop: I use Livemail and my emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop. The error message I get is:The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'....
  8. Windows LiveMail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows LiveMail: My Windows Live Mail is stuck. It's been sending sending two emails for the last several hours. The only window that comes up is the one that says it is executing the sending of emails. I can't get on to the site proper, that is, I can't get at my email. What can I do? The...
  9. windows 10 -emails not sending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 -emails not sending: This is the message I received from Windows "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large". I have sent a test email to...
  10. Can't send email from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send email from Windows 10: While browsing with Windows 10, I am unable to send an article by email using the link under FILE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-send-email-from-windows-10/99db265d-f9c3-496c-abcd-01f749b26163