Windows 10: Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

Discus and support Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EricPode, Nov 27, 2018.

1. EricPode Win User

Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office

When sending emails using Microsoft Office Professional 2010 (Microsoft Outlook) , they are received at the other end with Unknown Unknown followed by our email address. This happens on any account we are sending from. How can we change this?

:)

EricPode, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office [​IMG]

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Create a shared mailbox in O365 admin panel if not already created:

(Click to enlarge.)

When done, add members by selecting the mailbox and selecting Edit members on the right pane (#1). When members have been correctly added / removed, select Edit more properties (#2):

Select Mailbox delegation, remove the user you don't want to give access to the mailbox from Full Access, leave the user in Send As:

Save the settings.

That's it. The user gets a notification about missing permissions when trying to open the mailbox, but can still send using the shared mailbox name:

Thema:

1. Sending Emails in outlook express microsoft office professional 10 office - Similar Threads - Sending Emails outlook

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2019 Professional: I need to re-install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional. I purchased a license from My Choice Software on 8-31-21 and have a Product Activation Key. Please provide instructions for re-installation. Thank you....
  3. Microsoft Office 2019 Professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office 2019 Professional: I need to re-install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional. I purchased a license from My Choice Software on 8-31-21 and have a Product Activation Key. Please provide instructions for re-installation. Thank you....
  4. Microsoft Office 2010 Professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2010 Professional: I have a new machine Dell Inspiron which had office 365 installed - I didnt need it - so I uninstalled it. I then started to install from the disc - Office Professional 2010 - the installation halted three quarters through with error code 25541 - failed to open XML file....
  5. Microsoft office outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office outlook: Cannot open my Office outlook keeps coming up errors detected in the file and says use inbox repair tool Scanpst.exe to diagnose and repair I cant get into the inbox to find repair tool any advice on fixing this without uninstalling and loosing all my emails?...
  6. Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent problem sending email in Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Outlook: When I travel I use my iPhone 10 personal hotspot to access the internet with my surface pro. This is fully functional for all actions relating to the internet including receiving emails, with the exception being that I am unable to send emails from outlook and just keep...
  7. Outlook - Office Professional 2016 - Change Email Password Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook - Office Professional 2016 - Change Email Password Not Working: We have recently had to change email passwords with our Yahoo email provider. We know we have the correct new passwords as we can use the web-based mail logins. But we cannot update Outlook to use the new passwords. From the File tab, we select the Account Settings and...
  8. Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016: Is it possible to set up a notification in Outlook which pops up and persists until the user dismisses it. The notification would popup when an email arrives with a particular subject or from a specific user. 117734
  9. Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...