Windows 10: sending emails

Discus and support sending emails in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NathalieWright1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. sending emails

for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same email account tho. So the issue seems to be on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled this account, but still experiencing the problem.

:)

NathalieWright1, Jan 9, 2019

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Jan 9, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Larnu Win User

sending emails

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

sending emails

1. sending emails - Similar Threads - sending emails

2. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  3. hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hey a hacker send me a email about all my password.: he send a email with all my passwords to 4 diffrent emails and said hes going to leak a video of me , what should i do? and do i have to worry about my money?...
  4. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  5. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.: This is the error message i get when I want to send emailsThe message could not be sent. The setting for your outgoing email [SMTP] server might need to be configured. To find the server settings for '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***', please contact your email...
  6. I use windows live email but cant send emails but do receive them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  8. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  9. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2
  10. customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...

customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I...: customer get 550 error message when they try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-get-550-error-message-when-they-try-to/d3cd0316-ca3e-40e5-88fa-60d6f9dfd1b2