Windows 10: Sending file

Discus and support Sending file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to send file over 25 MB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-file/41828ca1-12ac-4a0b-b1bf-698e28ded456" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MALCOLMWALKER4, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Sending file

How to send file over 25 MB?

:)

MALCOLMWALKER4, Apr 17, 2019

2. How to stop Win 10 with Outlook sending attachments as Winmail.dat

Hi CMOORE100.

Welcome to the TenForums @CMOORE100

Did you clear the auto complete cache after making the changes?

File => Options => Mail => Sending Messages Section => Empty Auto Complete List (These are steps for 2013, your may be slightly different).

Once clear try resending with Plain Text.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 17, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Sending file

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Sending file

1. Sending file - Similar Threads - Sending file

2. The icon for sending a file is missing in Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icon for sending a file is missing in Copilot: yesterday I was able to download PDF files on my mobile Copilot. Today I log in and there is no button. I went to the browser version, there is this button, but you can’t select files, only pictures...
  3. The icon for sending a file is missing in Copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The icon for sending a file is missing in Copilot: yesterday I was able to download PDF files on my mobile Copilot. Today I log in and there is no button. I went to the browser version, there is this button, but you can’t select files, only pictures...
  4. The icon for sending a file is missing in Copilot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to send Command Output to Text file

in Windows 10 News
    How to send Command Output to Text file: [IMG]Who besides me likes to keep a backup of their work? Microsoft has given an option in all their command-line utilities, Command Prompt, PowerShell, and Windows Terminal to send Command output to a text file. In this post, we will see how that’s done. How to send Command...
  6. blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd: lenovo p70. Windows 10. Teracopy file transfer. lacie 6big USB RAiD HDD - newly purchased.Trasnferring large files realised that the PC has reset itself.Try again and the time taken to reset has reduced and I see the BSOD with stopcode 0x82460000 at point of the PC...
  7. blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd

blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd: lenovo p70. Windows 10. Teracopy file transfer. lacie 6big USB RAiD HDD - newly purchased.Trasnferring large files realised that the PC has reset itself.Try again and the time taken to reset has reduced and I see the BSOD with stopcode 0x82460000 at point of the PC...
  8. blue screen stopcode 0x82460000 when sending large files to lacie6big usb raid hdd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...: microsoft office 365 family. Just updated outlook app, and my file menu option or send/receive menu item both missing. Trying to get send received back, but don't have access to options, without the file button. Can you assist?...
  10. outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...

outlook file menu is not available so I have no way to select options to make send receive...: microsoft office 365 family. Just updated outlook app, and my file menu option or send/receive menu item both missing. Trying to get send received back, but don't have access to options, without the file button. Can you assist?...