Windows 10: Sending files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer even though my default email program is...

Discus and support Sending files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer even though my default email program is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try and send files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer using Send to>Mail recipient>, and then use choices available for file size to attach... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Flatlander102, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Sending files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer even though my default email program is...

When I try and send files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer using Send to>Mail recipient>, and then use choices available for file size to attach (smaller/small/medium/large/original size), the system opens up Outlook email program to do so. This even when my default email program is Windows 10 Mail program.

I want to modify the file sizes, in this case JPG extension files, using Windows 10 Mail program. What do I need to do to achive this?

Thx

:)

Flatlander102, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. how to Set Program Access and Computer Defaults to link an email program to send a file

how to Set Program Access and Computer Defaults to link an email program to send a file

I use Oeclassic email, but it doesn't show in list of programs when I try to link it.

willis beasley, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Sending files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer even though my default email program is...

how to Set Program Access and Computer Defaults to link an email program to send a file

formating el system y not is windows seven for 32 bits qcuestion installing internet explirer 11

Carlos GuillermoFreire, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Sending files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer even though my default email program is...

1. Sending files direct from Windows 10 File Explorer even though my default email program is... - Similar Threads - Sending files direct

2. how to send an email from my explorer files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send an email from my explorer files?: need to send an email from my explorer files , there is this message that i need to make an association from my existing email, how ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-my-explorer-files/920f3ce3-6973-4457-9380-1e4be5ec96ef
  3. how to send an email from my explorer files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to send an email from my explorer files?: need to send an email from my explorer files , there is this message that i need to make an association from my existing email, how ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-send-an-email-from-my-explorer-files/920f3ce3-6973-4457-9380-1e4be5ec96ef
  4. Default email client in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default email client in File Explorer: When I to send a file from Microsoft office or from file explorer the program open for that is not the same as I have defined as predifine email client...
  5. Default email client in File Explorer

Default email client in File Explorer: When I to send a file from Microsoft office or from file explorer the program open for that is not the same as I have defined as predifine email client...
  6. Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...: I send files a lot via email by right clicking a file and choosing "Send to --> Mail recipient" However, recently when I do this it gives the pop up "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already...
  7. Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...: I send files a lot via email by right clicking a file and choosing "Send to --> Mail recipient" However, recently when I do this it gives the pop up "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already...
  8. Can't Right click file and Send via my default email app: "There is no email program...

9. File Explorer not showing files even though they exist on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    File Explorer not showing files even though they exist on Windows 10: [ATTACH]File Explorer helps you find your files and folders, but sometimes it seems like […] This article File Explorer not showing files even though they exist on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Default email client in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default email client in File Explorer: I want to update the default program for the Mail recipient shortcut file under the SendTo folder in File Explorer. Currently it is stuck on Windows Live Mail, which I no longer use (I have set Outlook2013 as my default email app in Windows10 settings) I followed the...