Windows 10: Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?

Discus and support Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Lately, when dragging any file to a chat in Whatsapp Web (which is opened in Edge) to send it, it says that the file is not supported. It used to work... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnnyGui, Sep 30, 2019.

1. JohnnyGui Win User

Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore?

Lately, when dragging any file to a chat in Whatsapp Web (which is opened in Edge) to send it, it says that the file is not supported. It used to work normally.

Restarting and logging off/in Whatsapp Web doesn't fix this. I prefer to use Whatsapp Web above the standalone app.

Anyone else having this problem?

:)

JohnnyGui, Sep 30, 2019
  2. dipper89 Win User

How to send message in whatsApp to an unsaved contact

It's possible with a web app called WhatsApp Direct.

It is a simple web app that allows you to send WhatsApp messages to a phone number that is not present in your contacts list. It works on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.

And if you are worried about privacy, WhatsApp Direct uses the official WhatsApp API to make this possible. No information is stored or shared on third party servers.

dipper89, Sep 30, 2019
  3. WhatsApp web now appears to work with Microsoft Edge

Read more:
    http://www.winbeta.org/news/whatsapp...microsoft-edge

Sumit Dhiman, Sep 30, 2019
  4. Reebs81 Win User

Share and send any file on Windows Phone via WhatsApp

Hi Johanna,

can you please update is on this? It's been more than a year now. This is truly unacceptable. WhatsApp should be added to the social sharing list of apps.

Thanks

WhatsApp Impressum

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Johanna P.

Reebs81, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Sending files in Whatsapp Web not possible anymore? - Similar Threads - Sending files Whatsapp

2. WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp Web or Desktop not syncing: [IMG]WhatsApp is the default messaging app for most users all around the world. It is available not just on your phones but can be accessed on your computer as well. One wants continuity between the devices. This continuity is what’s lacking for some users as WhatsApp Web or...
  3. WhatsApp desktop typing not possible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WhatsApp desktop typing not possible.: Since re-installation of WhatsApp on my desktop, I can't type in the text box anymore. Typed on my mobile, it is also shown on the desktop WhatsApp. I can open the App easily but no text typing possible....
  4. Whatsapp web not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whatsapp web not working.: I have bought a new 11th generation i5 laptop from hp. I am not able to use whatsapp web on my laptop. It is not able to generate proper QR code. I tried to contact Hp regarding this issue but they were telling that whatsapp has jot updated their services for the new...
  5. Whatsapp Web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp Web: Whatsapp Web is prompting me to update Chrome, which I have done, but repeats this prompt when I go to the site. Anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-web/bf600c88-1a63-4c35-b3fe-eba326dd6f53
  6. Whatsapp for Web

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whatsapp for Web: I have installed Whatsapp for web but it is not listed in my apps. How do I load it please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp-for-web/d80c0e7d-6a78-4b42-a8c1-47eae19c9d31
  7. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  8. Files sending over Whatsapp.

Files sending over Whatsapp.: The same question Whenever I attach an Office Doc (Word, PowerPoint or Excel) to Whatsapp Web, the file is automatically converted into a Zip file. People I send messages to are unable to open the file (esp on their phones). I want the files to remain as doc, xls or ppt...
  9. HOW TO SEND ONE EXCEL FILE WITHOUT CONVERTING AS MSI IN WHATSAPP WEB IN WINDOWS 10

HOW TO SEND ONE EXCEL FILE WITHOUT CONVERTING AS MSI IN WHATSAPP WEB IN WINDOWS 10: When I tries to send an excel file through Whatsapp Web its automatically converting as msi and warning with you may not ..... How to fix this?...
  10. My Excel Files converting as msi in whatsapp web while sending to one

My Excel Files converting as msi in whatsapp web while sending to one: When I tries to send Excel File through Whatsapp Web its automatically converting .msi and when it tries to open you may not proper app to open this type./... How to fix this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant send pdf in web.whatsapp

2. web.whatsapp file added is not supported?

3. web whatsapp could not attach file

4. add files in whatsapp doesn t work