Windows 10: sending iso to usb question

Discus and support sending iso to usb question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I will be downloading windows 10 iso using media creation tool soon. I prepared the usb drive earlier following tutorial, my question is do I right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by p5200, Nov 4, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

sending iso to usb question

I will be downloading windows 10 iso using media creation tool soon. I prepared the usb drive earlier following tutorial, my question is do I right click on the Iso file when it's done and click on send to my usb drive or, do I need to put the iso on a dvd disc first? Thanks! *Smile

:)

p5200, Nov 4, 2020

2. Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

you can use pendrive with win too. in step 1 you have to select "custom iso"(or "other" cant remember how exactly it was dubed) and point win .iso file. i've used it for my install usb stick and it works fine.

ne6togadno, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Nov 4, 2020
  4. sending iso to usb question

Bootable USB with ISO - What am I missing?

I am trying to install win7 from a USB. I set the USB to be first boot and it finds it, but wont install the iso.

I have tried ...

However when I get to bootsect it does not do anything .. says it is not a recognized internal command ...

Is there something I am missing? I even tried just loading the iso on the USB and booting, but did not work either

Is there an easier way?

copenhagen69, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

sending iso to usb question

1. sending iso to usb question - Similar Threads - sending iso usb

2. How to send an ISO to DMZ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to send an ISO to DMZ: Hi GurusLooking at doing an in-place upgrade for a server on the DMZ, from 2012 r2 to 2019.we are having issues mounting the ISO from the Azure portal hosted on prod to the DMZ.The DMZ server is located in the DMZ RG on PROD Azure.Does anyone know of a way to mount the...
  3. How to send an ISO to DMZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to send an ISO to DMZ: Hi GurusLooking at doing an in-place upgrade for a server on the DMZ, from 2012 r2 to 2019.we are having issues mounting the ISO from the Azure portal hosted on prod to the DMZ.The DMZ server is located in the DMZ RG on PROD Azure.Does anyone know of a way to mount the...
  4. ISO TO USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ISO TO USB: I want to burn my iso file to usb but i don't have admin rights anyone who knows pls answer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iso-to-usb/d9a44a17-88ce-4b7b-a313-ed4689f62ca1
  5. ISO from RECOVERY question.

ISO from RECOVERY question.: Hello to the forum. Have been given advice from this forum regarding w10p 1909 problems but having problems getting an iso. Then saw this thread How to create an .iso file out of a USB Recovery Drive I am trying to download the 1909 iso from HeiDoc but not succeeding (poor...
  6. Documents - "Send to" Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents - "Send to" Question: Documents – “Send to” Question I recently reinstalled Windows 10. I had a backup of my Documents folder on an external drive. In the external drive, I clicked on “Send to” Documents. What occurred was the Documents folder was listed as a separate folder in my Windows 10...
  7. ISO Update Questions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISO Update Questions: I have Windows 10 1803, and have not received the 1809 or the 1903 updates. I have used the update troubleshooter, checked the latest information file in the Panther directory, and used the update tool, but still haven't received the update. Many people on this forums have...
  8. Windows 10 ISO Question

Windows 10 ISO Question: My question is if the Win 10 ISO thumb drive you create to do a fresh install usable to install Win 10 on another PC? I had Win 7 Pro on my old PC. I did the Win 10 upgrade. Then did the fresh install using the ISO. I had already built a new gaming machine with Win 7 Pro...
  9. ISO file question

ISO file question: A few weeks ago, I created a Windows 10 recovery DVD, using the media creation tool. Since then, Microsoft has installed several Windows 10 updates. Is the ISO file updated with the most recent updates? If it's updated, how often is it updated? Is it wise every so often to...
  10. Windows 10 Iso question

Windows 10 Iso question: Hi, Ive just created a bootable Windows 10 USB flash drive using the Media Creation Tool. Everything went great with the installation...so thanks to you guys for all the advice I received :-) I was curious to see how old the ISO was that I'd downloaded. When I checked the...