Windows 10: Sending Laptop out for repairs

Discus and support Sending Laptop out for repairs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I temporarily disable access to my OneDrive and other clouds from my Laptop (Windows 10) while it's being repaired? (hard drive issues) Besides... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by senwood, Aug 23, 2018.

1. senwood Win User

Sending Laptop out for repairs

How do I temporarily disable access to my OneDrive and other clouds from my Laptop (Windows 10) while it's being repaired? (hard drive issues) Besides backing up my important information, Are there any other precautions or steps I should take? Thank you!

:)

senwood, Aug 23, 2018
  2. OneMoar Win User

I flashed my DCII-7970 with Ati flash and now it's not working

open a RMA with ASUS send the card in for repair if atiflash isn't listing both cards then there is no possibility for you to repair it

OneMoar, Aug 23, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 23, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Sending Laptop out for repairs - Similar Threads - Sending Laptop repairs

2. Mail not sending email without restarting/repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail not sending email without restarting/repairing: Hi, I have been using Mail successfully for ages, until I upgraded to Windows 11!Whilst I receive emails successfully, it wont send any mail unless I 'repair' in settings, or restart? As soon as I repair or restart the email sends. This happens continuously throughout the...
  3. Mail not sending email without restarting/repairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail not sending email without restarting/repairing: Hi, I have been using Mail successfully for ages, until I upgraded to Windows 11!Whilst I receive emails successfully, it wont send any mail unless I 'repair' in settings, or restart? As soon as I repair or restart the email sends. This happens continuously throughout the...
  4. Error sending out emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  5. Error sending out emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error sending out emails: I use Thunderbird as my email client. Since mid October I have been experiencing intermittent send errors when I try and send out a mail message. It's a SMTP timeout error. I can send out just fine and then 15 minutes later I keep getting this SMTP timeout error. I can try...
  6. Laptop repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop repair: I dropped my phone on my laptop keyboard and the screen went to black and now its flashing green and pink it wont power down or anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-repair/8fb0363a-00ec-4cf1-bc8b-4f5fd718c6e7
  7. Laptop sending out Network continously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop sending out Network continously: Hello, after trying to figure out why the internet connection over Wifi is so bad only on my Laptop alone instead of other devices I have noticed that my Laptop is sending out a direct network at all times when connected to a Wifi Network Pic 1[ATTACH] and I have not found...
  8. Send out emails

Send out emails: I cannot send out emails, when I do they come back sayng recipients email provider rejected it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-out-emails/5ad31789-7004-42e4-a764-2be08cd51a31
  9. Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...

Laptop updated to 1809. Can't get WOL to send out...: Not sure the topic is exactly accurate. Here's the story: Have been successful sending WOL to 2 other PCs in the house Had problems with laptop and sent to HP. They upgraded it to 1809 Now when I send WOL packets the other PCs will not wake up Given that it was working...
  10. Sending laptop for repairs. Should I delete main user admin account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sending laptop for repairs. Should I delete main user admin account?: I'm sending my laptop in for a screen repair to Lenovo, and I've never sent a computer out for repairs before, so I'm looking for input on how to handle my user account (Admin account). I'm current using a Microsoft account, so everything is tied to my username and account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sending laptop to lenovo for repair