Windows 10: Sending me straight to Window's Help

Discus and support Sending me straight to Window's Help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After logging in when starting my Windows 10 Envy laptop, it automatically opens my default browser and sends me here to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SoraStrife, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Sending me straight to Window's Help

After logging in when starting my Windows 10 Envy laptop, it automatically opens my default browser and sends me here to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/windows?os=windows-10 without me clicking or pushing any keys on the keyboard (I give no input and all programs were closed before shutting it down.)

:)

SoraStrife, Aug 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Sending me straight to Window's Help

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Sending me straight to Window's Help :)

Naki, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Sending me straight to Window's Help

1. Sending me straight to Window's Help - Similar Threads - Sending straight Window's

2. Hey, why is it that when I set up my windows 8 it sends me straight to other users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, why is it that when I set up my windows 8 it sends me straight to other users?: So I have windows developer preview, build 8128, the usb port on my laptop isn’t working so now I’m stuck with it, what can I do? Please help me! There is also no troubleshooting options!...
  3. Hey, why is it that when I set up my windows 8 it sends me straight to other users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, why is it that when I set up my windows 8 it sends me straight to other users?: So I have windows developer preview, build 8128, the usb port on my laptop isn’t working so now I’m stuck with it, what can I do? Please help me! There is also no troubleshooting options!...
  4. Simple question but no-one can answer me straight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simple question but no-one can answer me straight: Is there a way to save my entire laptop including DATA, FILES, FOLDERS, & APPS to the cloud and then download them all to a new laptop in case of a crash? Now to me that's a simple question.. But, I always seem to get the geeks who want to baffle me with pc language to which...
  5. Simple question but no-one can answer me straight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Simple question but no-one can answer me straight: Is there a way to save my entire laptop including DATA, FILES, FOLDERS, & APPS to the cloud and then download them all to a new laptop in case of a crash? Now to me that's a simple question.. But, I always seem to get the geeks who want to baffle me with pc language to which...
  6. Please send help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please send help: Hello gamers! I need your help. Last night my PC BSoD'd and gave stop code VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. It was basically midnight so I said "eh. I'll look at it tomorrow." Now whenever I'm trying to boot it up, it gives me Stop Code 0xc000021a. I can't boot into recovery...
  7. Windows sending me back a page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows sending me back a page: I’ve been having this weird issue with my computer lately. every time I try to use Google Chrome, it sends me back a page to the one I was on before and sometimes even all the way back to the New Tab screen. I’d usually assume this is just an issue with google chrome, so i...
  8. So let me get this straight...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    So let me get this straight...: So let me get this straight. Microsoft forces their users to upgrade to this trash Windows 10 O/S that has more problems than Western forest fires while they're at work or away from their computer. All because they follow YOUR recommendations of keeping Windows Update on for...
  9. Windows straight inteface

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows straight inteface: I don't really know what did I press but when I alt-tab-ed I saw this... I don't know why my taskbar is like that but... is there any way to restore this without restoring windows?[IMG]...
  10. Help with sending an email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with sending an email: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am finding that if I email someone when I am looking on their site the emails are not going through. Can someone advise me what I should do so that I can send emails when I am wanting to send one from a site I am on. Thanks very much (easy...