Windows 10: Sending multiple emails

Discus and support Sending multiple emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Old Bean, May 1, 2019.

1. Old Bean Win User

Sending multiple emails

I want to send multiple emails as attachments to a single email addressee. I've highlighted the emails I wish to send and then pressed Ctrl+F, but nothing happens. I don't seem to have a Home menu either to click Forward.

Here is a screenshot of my outlook account:

https://screenshots.firefox.com/ZujuGAWps8r4fJxs/outlook.live.com

:)

Old Bean, May 1, 2019
  2. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, May 1, 2019
  3. Outlook 2010 sends out multiple copies of an email w/attachment

All of a sudden after an update MS Outlook 2010 has started sending out multiple copies of an email when there is an attachment. So I send an email with one or more attachments and MS Outlook sends between three and eight emails to the recipient. I have talked with MS Support - 2 different Techs and all they can offer is to delete the email in the "OUTBOX". Fine whether I delete it or not, it has sent 3 to 8 emails to my recipient instead of 1. MS Support doesn't have a clue what to do except I am supposed to delete all my emails in Outlook and re enter them. Done that before and lost all the data in the account. The backups would not load from the backup. Suggestions, Comments, HaHa's or whatever. Thanks Stu

theaudioanalyst, May 1, 2019
  4. Sending multiple emails

Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Sending multiple emails

1. Sending multiple emails - Similar Threads - Sending multiple emails

2. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you send multiple pictures in an email?: How do you send multiple pictures in an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-send-multiple-pictures-in-an-email/18b74bab-4e96-47c5-b68f-933dfd4c606c
  3. How do you send multiple pictures in an email?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you send multiple pictures in an email?: How do you send multiple pictures in an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-send-multiple-pictures-in-an-email/18b74bab-4e96-47c5-b68f-933dfd4c606c
  4. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  5. Sending emails

Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  6. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  7. How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    How to send multiple emails at once? Using Outlook: On outlook Is there a way to forward multiple emails at once to someone? I don't see no forward button to do this. I use Firefox. Im on Windows 7 64 bit *Smile. 144667
  8. Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't send windows email to multiple email addressess in BCC: hi i'm getting this error message from Windows when I try to send an email with multiple email addresses in BCC: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct...
  9. Problems sending email to multiple addressees

Problems sending email to multiple addressees: Windows 10 Home, Version 1803, OS Build 17134.228, Mail & Calendar Version 16005.10730.20053.0 I am trying to send an email using the above mail client to five (5) addressees on the TO: line and sixty-four (64) addressees on the BCC: line. I receive a Send Error with the...
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892