Windows 10: Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail

Discus and support Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a problem sending emails from windows mail for non-microsoft email accounts when I am connected to my work network. Sent emails from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DuaneCornforth, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail

I am having a problem sending emails from windows mail for non-microsoft email accounts when I am connected to my work network. Sent emails from a GoDaddy, Comcast, and Gmail accounts get stuck in the Outbox while emails from the Exchange accounts work fine. When I leave the office and go to the hotel or go home, the emails from GoDaddy, Comcast, and Gmail accounts in the outbox send just fine with the same SMTP settings. Is there anything I can do on my laptop to get the Windows mail app for these non-microsoft mail accounts to work all the time?

Based on similar Mail issue conversations, I have removed the mail app, reinstalled it, removed all of my email accounts and set them up several times. I still have the same issues when I try to send emails at worksite from these non-Exchange accounts.

:)

DuaneCornforth, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Larnu Win User

Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail

Mail not sending!

Thanks, Guys...
    Mailbird is now telling me that I can only have one account so I will be dumping that one. In addition, while it was (yesterday) set as the default mail client it was actually W-Mail being used!

I found my e-account details/settings and the numbers were as listed on the TalkTalk/Tiscali site!
    Surprising as the only difficulty is sending mails - incoming is not an issue...

The error message I keep receiving in the 'non-delivery' mail is the '550' variety...
    Activating the link you sent I see that:

550 - usually defines a non-existent email address on the remote side.
    Though it can be returned also by the recipient’s firewall (or when the incoming server is down), the great majority of errors 550 simply tell that the recipient email address doesn’t exist. You should contact the recipient otherwise and get the right address.

The mails were 'sent' to addresses I have had contact with for many years - double and triple checked to confirm they are correct and according to those I spoke to by land-line confirm their mail systems were/are fully functional and sent me 'test' mails instantly.

As said, prior to this new PC I was using pop mail; the new PC set up with idap...

You suggested 'Web Mail' ~~~ what is that?
    I know, another dumb question...

Respecting your patience *Huh

Ken *Wink

skyways1142, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail

1. Sending non-microsoft emails from Windows Mail - Similar Threads - Sending non microsoft

2. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  3. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  4. Unable to Send Email from Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  5. Unable to Send Email from Mail

Unable to Send Email from Mail: This might seem like a dumb question but, I'm trying to send an email using the mail app.When I clicked 'Send' it put the email in the 'Outbox' and I find no way to send it from there.I get no error message... nothing.Any ideas,James...
  6. Windows Mail will not send email

Windows Mail will not send email: My windows mail app will not send email. Whenever I click send, the email disappears, it is not added to my outbox or sent email, and it never gets sent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-will-not-send-email/ee82b4b5-69d5-4349-94d0-a90f2675b3c2
  7. Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail

Problems sending emails in Microsoft Mail: When I send an email it is no longer appearing in my Sent box. I am therefore not sure whether they have been sent. I did recently receive a reply to one of my sent messages so they are going out. I simply don't have a copy in my Sent box...
  8. Emails wont send from live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Emails wont send from live mail: I can receive emails , when I send emails they just go to the outbox. If I try and send again from the outbox they go back to the out box .This is the message I get The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email...
  9. Issue sending e-mail (sends from different email than intended) Microsoft Mail APP

Issue sending e-mail (sends from different email than intended) Microsoft Mail APP: Hello, I noticed that one of my @gmail accounts sends as @outlook account. Thus making the format the following. Sent by: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> What I mean, that 2 of my different e-mails are for...
  10. Sending email from Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sending email from Windows Live Mail: I can receive but not send email from my comcast. acct on this computer. The error message says my account does not exist. The Microsoft store does not answer the phone and any other number I call is automated and does not recognize my question. How does one get a human to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail sending emails from microsoft account