Windows 10: Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Discus and support Sending photos from photo program via e-mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by susanblack2, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Suddenly I cannot send pictures from the Windows 10 photo program via e-mail. I follow all the steps to share and the e-mail is not shown as sent in my e-mail account and the recepient does not receive the photo. Prior to this the photos program stopped sending to Facebook

:)

susanblack2, Nov 14, 2019
  2. DonHoseth Win User

Sending out photos through e-mail on Windows 10

You'll have to help me, on this one. I have NO IDEA of what my e-mail is?

I'm not doing anything crazy nor special. So, I would guess that I am using Windows Lie

I don't know the difference between Outlook and Office? Can you help me?

When I sent my own e-mails out with Windows 7, it was easy. I just chose a photo and at the top of those photos was a choice to "SEND OUT THIS PHOTO ON E-MAIL". It was a piece of cake. No guessing. No thinking. Just send my photo on its way.

Why can't Windows 10 be "THAT SIMPLE"?

DonHoseth, Nov 14, 2019
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Nov 14, 2019
  4. BarryG323 Win User

Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

Photo's JPG size reduction

Many thanks DaveM121

WOW! I just learned something new and important for editing my photos.

You provided me with excellent quick steps to re-size the photo.

To play it safe, I made a copy of the original photo and performed your editing steps on the copied photo. I assume that by keeping the original photo . . . the higher MBs photo, I will be able to have large prints made in high resolution.

To e-mail photos for viewing only, the re-sized photo is the best way.

Regarding your first possible suggestion of an E-mail app that provides an option to automatically reduce the JPG size, my e-mail app/program is Microsoft Outlook 2016. If it's okay with you, I'd appreciate your step-by-step procedure to re-size photos.

Thanks again,

Barry G

BarryG323, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Sending photos from photo program via e-mail

1. Sending photos from photo program via e-mail - Similar Threads - Sending photos photo

2. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  3. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  4. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  5. Send photos as e-mail attachments.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send photos as e-mail attachments.: Windows 10 Mail seems only to offer "insert" rather than "attach." With documents I still have the option to attach. What am I missing? Also, I try right-click Send To "mail recipient" and get a message telling me to "create an association in the Default Programs control...
  6. Sending photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending photos: I have seen other people post about this problem but I have not seen an applicable solution. I had been sending photos to people via email for a long time without any problem. Then, something changed and what is happening now is a big problem. When I add a photo as an...
  7. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  8. e-mail photos

e-mail photos: How do I e-mail photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-photos/a0a8adbe-c1f7-4c2e-abe2-55186dd87874
  9. sending e-mails

sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6
  10. why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why have my attaching photos to my e-mails via bt e mail suddenley stopped sending my...: hi I send e mails all the time every day and send everyone latest family photos via my library where i have downloaded my images from all of a sudden the photos that i attach to my bt e mails ok, but when i press send, wont go, says attaching images and nothing happens,...