Windows 10: Sending photos in email

Discus and support Sending photos in email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to send some photos as attachments to a gmail message. I have not been able to find how to do it in Windows 10. Can someone help me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edna P, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Edna P Win User

Sending photos in email

I'm trying to send some photos as attachments to a gmail message. I have not been able to find how to do it in Windows 10. Can someone help me, please?

:)

Edna P, Dec 27, 2018

2. Removing email sugesstion for sending photos

Hi,

I'm posting this because I'm nearly going nuts every time I send a captured photo by using my N86's built in photo sending option (I view the image and in the toolbar
    select Send with the envelope icon).

I choose to send my photo by email, and when I get to entering the email adress, I get 2 suggestions for email adresses - my old email adress and my new one. This is annoying because I quite often by accident pick the old email adress (the adresses are almost
    the same) from the list and can't understand why I don't receive my photo, until I check and find out I sent it to the wrong adress :smileysurprised:

Is there some way to remove these suggestions? And how?

Hope some of you here can help - thanx in advance.

/MinnieMax

Minniemax---01, Dec 27, 2018
  3. where is resize option before sending an email with a photo,????

Hi Erin,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• Which email are you referring to email app or email client server?
    • Do you get any error message?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Attach photo in a mail.
    • Left click on a photo.
    • You will get a resize option, you can drag & resize photo.

Hope this helps, if the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 27, 2018
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Sending photos in email

Picture Tools to send photos by email

Mind if I make an alternate suggestion?

We don't use email any more to share pictures. That's so 20th century.

These days we upload pictures to cloud storage, like OneDrive or Google Photos or Dropbox etc. etc. and send the recipient links to the photos.

This has lots of advantages, among them:

• no need to attach photos to email
    • you can share full resolution photos that would choke an email server
    • you can easily share as many photos as you like - dozens at a time
    • share with lots of people at the same time

For the recipient it's so easy: Just click to view or right-click to download. Even the computer-phobic (like certain members of my family) can do it.

BulldogXX, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Sending photos in email

1. Sending photos in email - Similar Threads - Sending photos email

2. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  3. Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer send photos with Microsoft Photos via email: I used to be able to share photos that are opened with Microsoft Photos by directly sending with email. But just since the past several months ago, I was not able to do so. I will need to attached the photo file via DropBox and then send via email. Please advise what may be...
  4. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  5. Sending emails

Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  6. Sending photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sending photos: I have seen other people post about this problem but I have not seen an applicable solution. I had been sending photos to people via email for a long time without any problem. Then, something changed and what is happening now is a big problem. When I add a photo as an...
  7. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  8. Cannot send photos in emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot send photos in emails: Cannot send photos in emails or post photos on Facebook. I am using Windows 10 on a Dell All in One. Any reconemdations on how the fix would be appreciated Thanks...
  9. ow to send photos with windows 10 email?

ow to send photos with windows 10 email?: how to send photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ow-to-send-photos-with-windows-10-email/3b8b7abe-91dc-4691-9e85-9002c67a9d21
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892