Windows 10: sending photos

Discus and support sending photos in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After taking a photo I want to send the pic via messenger but when you hit the share button there's no messenger icon. Is there a way to get one in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaryFunk, May 10, 2020.

1. MaryFunk Win User

sending photos

After taking a photo I want to send the pic via messenger but when you hit the share button there's no messenger icon. Is there a way to get one in the share section ?

:)

MaryFunk, May 10, 2020

2. sending multiple photos in 10

Hi,

We'd like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Which application are you using when sending the said photos?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you please send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing? Make sure that you remove all the personal information.

Charianne Per, May 10, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done sending photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, May 10, 2020
  4. sending photos

Removing email sugesstion for sending photos

Hi,

I'm posting this because I'm nearly going nuts every time I send a captured photo by using my N86's built in photo sending option (I view the image and in the toolbar
    select Send with the envelope icon).

I choose to send my photo by email, and when I get to entering the email adress, I get 2 suggestions for email adresses - my old email adress and my new one. This is annoying because I quite often by accident pick the old email adress (the adresses are almost
    the same) from the list and can't understand why I don't receive my photo, until I check and find out I sent it to the wrong adress :smileysurprised:

Is there some way to remove these suggestions? And how?

Hope some of you here can help - thanx in advance.

/MinnieMax

Minniemax---01, May 10, 2020
Thema:

sending photos

1. sending photos - Similar Threads - sending photos

2. send photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send photos: how to you send photos on my computer on an email to another email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-photos/ab869e59-bd55-4009-9813-a0c7507d4697
  3. send photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    send photos: how to you send photos on my computer on an email to another email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-photos/ab869e59-bd55-4009-9813-a0c7507d4697
  4. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...: How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-albums-in-photos-i-want-to-group/1ec5fd77-8106-423b-ad2b-7a3ee25a511f
  5. how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make albums in photos, I want to group photos and send them to friends. can I make...: How can I make albums that organize my photos and then send an album to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-albums-in-photos-i-want-to-group/1ec5fd77-8106-423b-ad2b-7a3ee25a511f
  6. When I try to send a photo or other information, for some reason I can't send it Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to send a photo or other information, for some reason I can't send it Why?: When I save a photo or document, for some reason they won't allow me to send it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-send-a-photo-or-other-information/9155d14c-f1f9-444f-b19d-9b3b0f997194
  7. When I try to send a photo or other information, for some reason I can't send it Why?

When I try to send a photo or other information, for some reason I can't send it Why?: When I save a photo or document, for some reason they won't allow me to send it. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-send-a-photo-or-other-information/9155d14c-f1f9-444f-b19d-9b3b0f997194
  8. HAVING TROUBLE SENDING FOLDER WITH PHOTOS TO USB WITH DATE TAKEN, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HAVING TROUBLE SENDING FOLDER WITH PHOTOS TO USB WITH DATE TAKEN, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?: hello, I have been trying to send photos from my google photos to a USB in order to save space in my google drive. I have downloaded the photos I want to transfer, at first it is within a zip file, I then extract all of those pictures onto a different folder, in that folder I...
  9. HAVING TROUBLE SENDING FOLDER WITH PHOTOS TO USB WITH DATE TAKEN, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING TROUBLE SENDING FOLDER WITH PHOTOS TO USB WITH DATE TAKEN, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?: hello, I have been trying to send photos from my google photos to a USB in order to save space in my google drive. I have downloaded the photos I want to transfer, at first it is within a zip file, I then extract all of those pictures onto a different folder, in that folder I...
  10. HAVING TROUBLE SENDING FOLDER WITH PHOTOS TO USB WITH DATE TAKEN, CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?