Windows 10: Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365

Discus and support Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My operating system is Windows 10, and I use Office 365 / Outlook for e-mail purposes. I could not remember how to select my pictures from a folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Contemplation, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365

My operating system is Windows 10, and I use Office 365 / Outlook for e-mail purposes. I could not remember how to select my pictures from a folder within Pictures in order for them to attach to an e-mail in ascending order when I sent them to a "mail recipient". By pure guesswork, I clicked on the last image I wanted to send first and then used Ctrl + Click to select the remaining photos, from the highest numbered image to the lowest numbered image. When I went to "Send to", "Mail Recipient", and "Attach" (after downsizing the images), it attached the images to the outgoing e-mail from the lowest numbered image to the highest numbered image. I just wanted to double check that this is the proper procedure to follow - or maybe there is a shortcut I do not know about? Thank you.

:)

Contemplation, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Both. In OWA (web app) the users need to select Show from:

Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365 [​IMG]

When doing this first time, the new allowed Send As email is not shown in the From drop down list. Users need to right click their usual Send As address and select Remove, then add the new Send As address manually:

After that the new address will be shown and can be selected from the drop down list.

In Outlook desktop app users need to manually remove their usual Send As address and add the new one, thereafter the new address will be shown in From drop down list.

Kari, Oct 2, 2018
  3. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method. Contact your ISP for assistance". I contacted them and they had no idea why nor had any other trouble calls with the win 10 install. I have accomplished one time the SFC/scannow with negative results. any help would be appreciated

**SOLVED** After much research, I found that the ports assigned for incoming were set at 995, which the default for email is port 110. steps to solve were opening outlook, 1. clicking on file tab, 2. in info tab select account and social network settings, 3. select account settings, 4. select current email profile, 5. select change, 6. select more settings bottom right in window, 7. select the advanced tab (internet email settings), 8. select port 110 as incoming or select default tab, 9. close all and restart, open outlook and click send receive button and mail showed be receive and send.

hockeypuck, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365

How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

Create a shared mailbox in O365 admin panel if not already created:

(Click to enlarge.)

When done, add members by selecting the mailbox and selecting Edit members on the right pane (#1). When members have been correctly added / removed, select Edit more properties (#2):

Select Mailbox delegation, remove the user you don't want to give access to the mailbox from Full Access, leave the user in Send As:

Save the settings.

That's it. The user gets a notification about missing permissions when trying to open the mailbox, but can still send using the shared mailbox name:

Kari, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365

1. Sending Pictures in Numerical Order / Windows 10 / Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Sending Pictures Numerical

2. not able to receive or send email on outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    not able to receive or send email on outlook 365: Have not been able to end or receive email on windows 10 for 3 days nowcan anyone help?Gmail works fine and so please if you send info send to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Outlook 365 - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 365 - Windows 10: Incoming emails for one of my accounts do not go into the Inbox. Instead, they're diverted to Archive. To retrieve them, I have to create an Archive folder then wait for the emails to sync. At the same time this started, I lost the sub-folders to this email account....
  4. Disk Numeric Reversed Order

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disk Numeric Reversed Order: Hello boys and girls. Installing a NVM-Express drive on M.2 port 2 on this mainboard as drive C: made it Disk 0 in Disk Management. After installing x2 SATA SSDs on SATA port 1-2, the NVMe drive swapped from Disk 0 to Disk 2, completely reversed order. How can I change...
  5. Disk Numeric Reversed Order

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Numeric Reversed Order: Hello boys and girls. Installing a NVM-Express drive on M.2 port 2 on this mainboard as drive C: made it Disk 0 in Disk Management. After installing x2 SATA SSDs on SATA port 1-2, the NVMe drive swapped from Disk 0 to Disk 2, completely reversed order. How can I change...
  6. Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Fails to send message 0x800ccc0F: I am using Outlook version 1812 build 11126.20196. This morning a wrote an e-mail and my system is unable to send it, I keep getting error 0x800ccc0f or 0x8004210B. Outlook keeps trying to send this e-mail over and over again. I have looked out those codes and followed the...
  7. Windows 10 and Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Outlook 365: Hi everybody. I am a bit ancient (72), so not so clever on IT.... I am running Windows 10 and Office 365. I somehow had two Outlooks running at the same time, so I un-pinned them. Now now Outlook! how to get it back please, in simple words so I can follow please.....
  8. Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Office 365 Outlook will not send emails since update to win 10: Since updating to Windows 10 my Office 365 Outlook will not send emails - error unable to connect to network - yet it receives them OK and if I go to account settings and use 'Test' it sends and receives OK this is true of all my accounts, Hotmail, gmail and two domain...
  9. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails: I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method....
  10. How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to enable 'send as' in Outlook (Office 365 email): I know this is predominantly a Windows forum but given it's all MS, the 365 forum is pants and you guys are constantly so helpful I thought i'd give it a shot here. We've got a main info@ email address (which is actually just my own as the boss, not currently a shared...