Windows 10: Sending songs in messenger app for windows 10

Discus and support Sending songs in messenger app for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to send a song to a friend from my laptop using the messenger app. I clicked the '+' icon, clicked on 'Add attachments' and selected the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FilmonTesfamichael, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Sending songs in messenger app for windows 10

I am trying to send a song to a friend from my laptop using the messenger app. I clicked the '+' icon, clicked on 'Add attachments' and selected the mp3 file in the resulting dialogue box. When i press 'Open' it goes back to the app and says ' the type of file you're trying to attach isn't allowed. Please try again with a different format'. Any help is welcome. Remember that I'm using the facebook messenger app for windows and I can do it easy on my phone.

:)

FilmonTesfamichael, Oct 29, 2020

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Silverel Win User

Sending songs in messenger app for windows 10

Getting rid of Windows Messenger? How?

It's a component service, not in add/remove programs.

To turn on the Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run option, follow these steps:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type gpedit.msc, and then click OK.
    2. In Group Policy, expand Local Computer Policy, expand Computer Configuration, expand Administrative Templates, expand Windows Components, and then expand Windows Messenger.
    3. Double-click Do not allow Windows Messenger to be run, and then click Enabled.
    4. Click OK.

Silverel, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Sending songs in messenger app for windows 10

1. Sending songs in messenger app for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sending songs messenger

2. "Messenger" Apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  3. "Messenger" Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Messenger" Apps: Split from this thread. Hi Chandy, I have a couple of friends who use "Messenger" and are trying to get me interested. I was thinking of downloading it from the Microsoft store until I read this!Meta's Messenger Lite is finally ready to die.Microsoft ends another failed...
  4. Windows Messenger App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Messenger App: Broken again! Freezes won't load and crashes! Happens after windows updates. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 17/05/2023 12:04:21 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: DESKTOP-50S8R33\.... Computer:...
  5. Windows Messenger App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Messenger App: Broken again! Freezes won't load and crashes! Happens after windows updates. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 17/05/2023 12:04:21 Event ID: 1000 Task Category: Application Crashing Events Level: Error Keywords: User: DESKTOP-50S8R33\.... Computer:...
  6. Messenger App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messenger App: Live tile, doesn't work, has never worked! App also refuses to stick to taskbar, no matter how may times i try to pin it there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/messenger-app/d475558c-3dc1-4f6e-8700-61fec10d828c
  7. windows 10 messenger app

windows 10 messenger app: windows 10 messenger app sends me a 6-digit authentication code and upon entering, it rejects the code as incorrect. I have tried this numerous times and always returns with the incorrect message...are there any suggestions out there as to what might be the problem here, or...
  8. Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App

Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App: I tried logging into the Facebook Messenger app today on my laptop and I keep getting the incorrect password message, even though I have reset my password multiple times already. The app was working fine on my desktop before this issue happened, and now I log on to the app on...
  9. Windows 10 messenger app not working

Windows 10 messenger app not working: Messenger on my windows not working at all it's crash sometimes at: -messenger logo -loading form -loading chats -opening chat -where it sent to back or minimize to taskbar I tried the following solutions: -reset -uninstall then reinstall -install messenger beta but...
  10. Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps: Hi All Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016. Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou. Cheers & Good Day....... *Smile *Smile *Smile...