Windows 10: sendto

Discus and support sendto in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have added my DVD drive in the sendto but it does not show when I tried to use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peeps34, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Peeps34 Win User

sendto

I have added my DVD drive in the sendto but it does not show when I tried to use it

:)

Peeps34, Feb 16, 2020

2. How to include OneNote in SendTo Context Menu in Windows 10

I have successfully added Evernote, OneDrive, etc. to the SendTo menu but was not successful for OneNote.

The steps I have taken are:

• Make a shortcut of your folder on the desktop

• Open the run window - WIN+R

• Type shell:sendto into the run box. Then OK. That opens the sendto folder.

• Drag your shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. Close the folder
    I was able to perform the first 3 steps and was also able to drag the shortcut from the desktop into the sendto folder. However, when I right clicked a file and then Send to, I was not able to see the OneNote listed in the menu. (I can see OneNote, however,
    listed in the place where I dragged the OneNote shortcut to.

Any idea why this is so?

Regards,

Bulend

BulendBekaroglu, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Anne Fuj Win User
    Windows 10 - Explorer SendTo Mail Disappeared

Thank you for getting back to us. Since you already have done safe mode and clean boot, what we suggest is that you create a new local user account for us to replicate the issue first. You may refer to this
    link, for the steps.

If the issue persists after creating a new local account, what we recommend is to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the dialog box, type in: shell:sendto and click
      OK
      . See screenshot below:

sendto e8a0fcb4-a1c8-4661-823d-210c38fa3c42.png
    • Now the "SendTo" folder will show up in Explorer. C:\Users\"Your User Name"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo
    • Delete the Bluetooth file. You may move the Bluetooth file to another folder before deleting them.

Do get back to us should you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Feb 16, 2020
  4. sendto

"SendTo" list does not show recently added shortcut.

The way that I was connecting the shortcut to the menu was as follows.

I opened the start menu, found the app I wanted to add, right-clicked on the icon, selected More..., selected Open File Location.

Then, I copied and pasted the shortcut to the SendTo Menu. This will place the shortcut in the folder but it won't show up in the SendTo list.

Richard Taylor (richard)1, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

sendto

1. sendto - Similar Threads - sendto

2. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SendTo folder issue: I mistakenly dragged & dropped a folder within my 'home directory' folder into the SendTo folder, However I cannot open the SendTo folder access denied and when I try to un shell:sendto I gdet 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.'. How can I...
  3. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SendTo folder issue: I mistakenly dragged & dropped a folder within my 'home directory' folder into the SendTo folder, However I cannot open the SendTo folder access denied and when I try to un shell:sendto I gdet 'The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.'. How can I...
  4. SendTo folder issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy: Hello!I have the Sendto: function set up just the way I like it. I use it exclusively to send files to local folders. I don't want the files to remain at the original location once sent, I want them moved - however once sent, I have 2 copies. One at the original location and...
  6. Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy

Sendto: doesn't delete, just creates copy: Hello!I have the Sendto: function set up just the way I like it. I use it exclusively to send files to local folders. I don't want the files to remain at the original location once sent, I want them moved - however once sent, I have 2 copies. One at the original location and...
  7. SendTo problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SendTo problem: I have installed Win11 as insider with a hotmail account. After installation I created a local admin account and used it to log in Win11. I wanted to add items to my SendTo account and I did this. But the added items did not show when I wanted to use them. I created a second...
  8. SendTo problem

SendTo problem: I have installed Win11 as insider with a hotmail account. After installation I created a local admin account and used it to log in Win11. I wanted to add items to my SendTo account and I did this. But the added items did not show when I wanted to use them. I created a second...
  9. Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below: Windows 10 Pro - 20h2 (OS Build 19042.746) This is driving me nuts. I have NOT come up with a solution that replaces the missing DVD option. I have looked in the registry under HKLM and HKCU. I have no idea when this option disappeared, perhaps a Win 10 update is the cause....
  10. Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing DVD RW Drive(X:) in Sendto context options (see pic below: Windows 10 Pro - 20h2 (OS Build 19042.746) This is driving me nuts. I have NOT come up with a solution that replaces the missing DVD option. I have looked in the registry under HKLM and HKCU. I have no idea when this option disappeared, perhaps a Win 10 update is the cause....