Windows 10: Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??

Discus and support Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password?? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64-bit) - Latest I'm following this link: https://support.google.com/plus/answer/41078?hl=en-GB And I get to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by phaedruspress, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??

Version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64-bit) - Latest

I'm following this link:

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/41078?hl=en-GB

And I get to here:

Verify it's you

There is something unusual about your activity. For your security, Google wants to make sure it's really you.

• Get your Unnamed Device
    • Open the Google Settings app
    • Tap Security
    • Tap Security code
    • Choose an account to get your code
    None of these are clickable. What and where exactly is the Google Settings app? If I click the three dot vertical line on the upper right I can't find it. It is probably just me but seems it is a bit more difficult to change your gmail password then it used to be. If it matters I have several gmail accounts. If someone could kindly outline each of the the steps from the beginning as if I was dumber than a fifth grader that would be extremely helpful. Thank you.

:)

phaedruspress, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Jon M. Win User

Can't log in Gmail after changed password

Hi RL98,

Regarding the issue you are having with gmail, I suggest the following troublehsooting steps

1) Go to gmail.com, login and change your password.

2) Delete your gmail account on the phone, reinstall and use the password you created in step 1.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Answers

Best regards

Jon M., Sep 15, 2018
  3. Gmail password incorrect after changing the sim in phone

Hi patricianorthcote

Have you tried changing the password as suggested? And again trying add the account step by step to phone.

MCCshreyas, Sep 15, 2018
  4. rgwten Win User

Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??

Edge won't remember Gmail password

Gmail is not listed in my save password. I can't manage it if it is not there and I can not get it to ask to save password.

rgwten, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password??

1. Senior Moment Cannot Figure Out How To Change GMAIL Password?? - Similar Threads - Senior Moment Cannot

2. cant figure out how to change bios to uefi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant figure out how to change bios to uefi: my pc is fried in a way that everytime i turn it on it just gets stuck on a screen where i can move my mouse of use my keyboard but they work when im in recovery mode etc. i pressed f10 when the splash screen appeared put in my password and now im ot where i think the ability...
  3. cant figure out how to change bios to uefi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant figure out how to change bios to uefi: my pc is fried in a way that everytime i turn it on it just gets stuck on a screen where i can move my mouse of use my keyboard but they work when im in recovery mode etc. i pressed f10 when the splash screen appeared put in my password and now im ot where i think the ability...
  4. cant figure out how to change bios to uefi

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cant figure out how to change bios to legacy

cant figure out how to change bios to legacy: my pc is fried in a way that everytime i turn it on it just gets stuck on a screen where i can move my mouse of use my keyboard but they work when im in recovery mode etc. i pressed f10 when the splash screen appeared put in my password and now im ot where i think the ability...
  6. Figuring out a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Figuring out a password: I have recently lost my husband. I found a tablet that he had. I do not know the password. I have tried just about everything. I would like to get any of our family pictures and anything else important off of it. If i could avoid factory resetting it, that would be amazing....
  7. Figuring out a password

Figuring out a password: I have recently lost my husband. I found a tablet that he had. I do not know the password. I have tried just about everything. I would like to get any of our family pictures and anything else important off of it. If i could avoid factory resetting it, that would be amazing....
  8. Cannot Figure Out How To Restore File History

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Figure Out How To Restore File History: I used the Windows 10 File History function to save files on my desktop to a Flash Drive. That seemed to work ok I see my documents, pictures, favorites, …. are on the Flash Drive. But I can't figure out how to restore anything. When I enter Restore File History in the...
  9. change gmail password

in Windows 10 Customization
    change gmail password: trying to change password on windows live gmail account but doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-gmail-password/ea85a8aa-cdaa-4a8d-85f3-c223f68ebaba
  10. change gmail password in outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change gmail password in outlook: I have changed my gmail password and no mail now downloading into outlook. When I go to account settings > change in windows 365 no password option appears...