Windows 10: Sennheiser Headphones audio blip every 10 seconds

Discus and support Sennheiser Headphones audio blip every 10 seconds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I hope this is the correct sub, apologies if it is not. I have a set of Sennheiser headphones that I have used to listen to music off my laptop for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DevinelyUninspired, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Sennheiser Headphones audio blip every 10 seconds

I hope this is the correct sub, apologies if it is not.

I have a set of Sennheiser headphones that I have used to listen to music off my laptop for about 6 months now and the connection has always been fine.

A problem has now developed however, that when I am connected to my laptop the sound blinks off momentarily before returning, every ten seconds which is extremely annoying. If I disconnect and reconnect the sound is fine for about 40-50 seconds before the issue reappears again. When connected to my phone the headphones do not have the same issue.

Any help, or advice would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/DevinelyUninspired
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DevinelyUninspired, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Hello J1mmyth3F1sh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is your headphones getting detected in the Playback settings?
    • Are you trying to play the audio on both Speakers and Headphones at the same time?

Ideally, if you have configured Sound settings to play on your left speakers, the same goes with the headphones. The sound starts playing only on the left side of your headphones according to the settings changed.

Meanwhile, we can try configuring the headphones and change the balance level in the sound settings and see if it works. Kindly check with the steps listed below and see if it helps.

Method : Run audio test for your headphones.

• Open Control Panel from the Start menu and click on
      Sound.
    • In the Sound window, click on your
      Headphones and select Configure option at the bottom left.
    • By running the test, check if both sides of your headphones are working fine.

If that doesn’t help, I would suggest you to check with the audio balance by following the steps listed below:

• Open Sound settings from
      Control Panel,
      and right click on the Headphones to open its
      Properties.
    • Click on Levels tab and select
      Balance
      button. In the Balance window, you can use the slider to balance both left and right headphones equally.

However, I commend and appreciate you for recognizing this behavior. This is a valuable suggestion as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I suggest you to leave a
    Feedback for this product so
    that our developer team can look into this and check if it can be implemented in the future updates.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 6, 2019
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Sennheiser Headphones audio blip every 10 seconds

Windows 10 not playing audio on headphones.

Hi Jefelito,

Thank you for replying and I am sorry to hear about the tragedy that occured in your brothers sanctuary.

Glad to know that the Bluetooth issue is resolved.

Try the below methods to troubleshoot the issue on the headphones and check if this helps.

Before trying the below methods, I suggest you to try connecting the headphones to a different port or check the headphones on a different computer and check if you are able to hear the audio from the headphone.

Method 1:
    Setting The Headphones As Default Playback Device.

1. Select on the Start button > Type Sound in the search box > Select
      Sound from the list of results.
    2. Go to Playback tab > Select your headphones > Then click on
      Set Default.
    3. Restart the computer once and check if this helps.

Method 2:
    Updating The Audio Drivers.

Follow the steps mentioned in Update drivers in Windows 10
    and update your Sound drivers and check if you are able to hear the audio from the headphones.

Restart the computer once after updating the sound drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Sennheiser Headphones audio blip every 10 seconds

1. Sennheiser Headphones audio blip every 10 seconds - Similar Threads - Sennheiser Headphones audio

2. Bluetooth headphone not functioning properly in windows 11. Audio gets cut off every second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphone not functioning properly in windows 11. Audio gets cut off every second.: So, this is an issue I am facing in latest update where my Bluetooth headphones are not functioning properly as the audio gets cut at a 1 or 2 second interval constantly but disconnecting and reconnecting the Bluetooth device manually makes it function properly. Is anyone...
  3. Bluetooth headphone not functioning properly in windows 11. Audio gets cut off every second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphone not functioning properly in windows 11. Audio gets cut off every second.: So, this is an issue I am facing in latest update where my Bluetooth headphones are not functioning properly as the audio gets cut at a 1 or 2 second interval constantly but disconnecting and reconnecting the Bluetooth device manually makes it function properly. Is anyone...
  4. Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphone connection: I have experienced the same issue in that the headphones are paired through Bluetooth but not as an audio device so don't work. They will connect through the USB connection and work fine. I tried to connect through Bluetooth whilst hard wired and although it had the audio...
  5. Windows 10 not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 as an audio device

Windows 10 not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 as an audio device: Hi, My new windows 10 machine is not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 wireless headphones as an audio device. Instead, it is listed as 'Other' devices after pairing. Once paired, I do not see an option to connect. Could you please help? This headphone works well my with my...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones audio skipping every 10 seconds. Incredibly Frustrating.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones audio skipping every 10 seconds. Incredibly Frustrating.: All drivers are updated. Ran troubleshooter. Turned off hands free telephony. I'm at a loss. Any suggestions are appreciated. I have a bluetooth dongle have the driver version is 10.0.18362.693 submitted by /u/i_just_blue-myself [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth headphones connect, work for a second, then the audio stops

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones connect, work for a second, then the audio stops: I have PowerBeats Pro I am using Windows 10 and when I use these headphones I have two choices: Low quality audio with the hands-free stuff enabled, or the high quality audio for half a second and then cutting out. submitted by /u/BristledIdiot [link] [comments]...
  8. Sennheiser USB Headphone interrupt screen powersaving

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sennheiser USB Headphone interrupt screen powersaving: Hi, it's already one month or a few more that display power-off after inactivity set via Settings->System->Power & Sleep->Turn off display after: is interrupted as soon as it is activated. What I mean is that, after the time set in settings screen, screens are turned off but...
  9. Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming audio stops every few seconds on Windows 10: Hi there, I have just got a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Enterprise. I have an annoying issue with it where I cannot stream audio from my favourite radio station. It connects OK and starts playing, but every few seconds the audio cuts out. This...
  10. Windows 10-64 audio stuttering and blips

Windows 10-64 audio stuttering and blips: Hello, I am having a little problem with my audio. It stutters and blips. I have tried everything that I can think of to get it working correctly. Setup: Behringer UMC404HD interface and Klipsch speakers with subwoofer. ---> I have tried to resolve the problem in the...