Windows 10: Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source...

Discus and support Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a sennheiser pxc 550 bluetooth headphones. I use it to connect to an android smartphone and a windows 10 laptop simultaneously.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YLtan1, Feb 20, 2019.

1. YLtan1 Win User

Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source...

Hi all,

I have a sennheiser pxc 550 bluetooth headphones. I use it to connect to an android smartphone and a windows 10 laptop simultaneously.

The headphones was designed to switch audio source automatically, ie while i was watching movie on laptop, if there is a notification sound from let's say WhatsApp arrived to my handphone, the pxc550 will switch to play the handphone's audio and pause the laptop's movie sound. Then it should return bac to play the laptop's audio automatically.

But I'm having peoblem with this. Once it switch to handphone's audio, it will not switch back to laptop automatically, there will noa audiooutput from laptop anymore till i manually reconnect. If im connected two one laptop of windows 7 and an android phone then it is fine to automatically switch. Anyone have this problem also and how to solve it? Thanks

:)

YLtan1, Feb 20, 2019

2. Sennheiser - PXC 550 - won't connect to windows

Hi,

I bought a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550 about a half year ago.

It worked fine, for the most part (connected automatically to my PC when turned on).

At some point, they stopped auto-connecting and now they completely stopped connecting.

Every time I try to pair them windows tells me that my headphones are now ready to use but after a few seconds they only show up as paired under windows Bluetooth settings. (They are recognized as an audio source)

Now what I've already tried:

• Reinstalled the Bluetooth driver several times
    • Updated windows to the newest version
    • Reinstalled Windows (with "keep my data" selected)
    • Uninstalled the headphones and repaired them (in pairing mode)
    • Reset my headphones
    Does anybody have any ideas other than buying a new Bluetooth card to fix the problem?

Leon Förster, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Axel Utz Win User
    Windows Mobile 10 on Lumia 950 does not peer with Sennheiser Headset PXC 550 by Bluetooth

Dear all,

My Sennheiser Bluetooth headset PXC 550 can not be peered with Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.14393.576 on my Lumia 950.

Windows Mobile 10 recognizes the PXC 550 as Bluetooth device and ask for peering. A few seconds after starting the peering process, the connection fails with a "Connection Error".

There is no hardware defect since the headset works fine with Windows 10 on Notebooks and Apple devices. The Lumia peers with Bose Soundbar and my car entertainment system.

Best regards

Axel

Axel Utz, Feb 20, 2019
  4. GurraP69 Win User

Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source...

Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as unspecified device and not playing back anything from computer.

• Start Device Manager
    • Right-click PXC 550 and select Properties
    • Choose the tab Services
    • Check the ones you need

Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source... 8809239e-cbf8-4017-8da5-475ad75c8c5b.jpg

GurraP69, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Sennheiser pxc 550 connection to two devices problem - not able to switch audio source... - Similar Threads - Sennheiser pxc 550

2. Bluetooth Audio Device not able to connect: Device is not responding.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio Device not able to connect: Device is not responding.: Hello,I am having a problem with my Bluetooth audio device. Whenever I try connecting to it to my computer , after a few minutes it will say, "We didn't get any response from the device, try connecting again ." I think that my computer is the problem, since I could connect my...
  3. Switch audio playback source with hotkey

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switch audio playback source with hotkey: Hey! Is there a way to hotkey switching audio source from one to the next? submitted by /u/figuz89 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k59b8k/switch_audio_playback_source_with_hotkey/
  4. Windows 10 not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 as an audio device

Windows 10 not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 as an audio device: Hi, My new windows 10 machine is not recognizing Sennheiser PXC550 wireless headphones as an audio device. Instead, it is listed as 'Other' devices after pairing. Once paired, I do not see an option to connect. Could you please help? This headphone works well my with my...
  5. Reopening topic: Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as...

Reopening topic: Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as...: Tried all advice. Bought external Insignia Bluetooth dongle. PC detects headphones but puts it under other devices category. Head phones however are continuously trying to pair. These same headphones worked on same PC before I upgraded to Win 10. Something in Win 10 build is...
  6. Sennhieser pxc 550 showing as paired on pc but headphones still looking for deivce

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sennhieser pxc 550 showing as paired on pc but headphones still looking for deivce: I have a pair of sennhieser pxc 550 bluetooth headphones and I've tested that they work onother devices, yet when i try to add them as a new bluetooth device, windows shows them as a generic media device not an audio device and once theyre paired, the headphones will still...
  7. Is Cortana able to switch Audio Playback device?

in Cortana
    Is Cortana able to switch Audio Playback device?: Hi! So I am running with Cortana for a half a year or so and it's an amazing experience, she is super helpful. But I ran into one little detail devs could fix add new Feature if there is not such a feature implemented already. I may be running old build. Imagine that you...
  8. Quick audio devices switch problem

Quick audio devices switch problem: l mean this tool: [ATTACH] Problem is, devices what l choosed in current User Profile - chooses for entire machine (PC). Thus when PC starts use other person with it own profile and for example it prefer play sound from Speakers, this choose saves for everyone's else User...
  9. Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as unspecified device and not...

Sennheiser PXC 550 Pairing and connecting but being installed as unspecified device and not...: Hi Guys I am copying the same content from another post, it seems it worked for holding the button till it hears pairing mode. I am using Windows 10 and pairing is happening without any issue but audio not working in handset. I recently got a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550's....
  10. Sennheiser - PXC 550 - won't connect to windows

Sennheiser - PXC 550 - won't connect to windows: Hi, I bought a pair of Sennheiser PXC 550 about a half year ago. It worked fine, for the most part (connected automatically to my PC when turned on). At some point, they stopped auto-connecting and now they completely stopped connecting. Every time I try to pair them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pxc 550 bluetooth windows 10

2. sennheiser shows as two bluetooth devices

3. sennheiserPXC 550 windows 10 treiber

4. pxc550 disconnect all devices,
  5. pxc 550 user manual pair multiple devices,
  6. pxc550 connect to bluetooth,
  7. pxc 550 windows 10 drivers,
  8. pxc 550 not under playback devices,
  9. sennheiser pcx 550 bluetooth déconnection,
  10. sennheiser bluetooth headphones disconnect everytime there is a notification,
  11. pcx 550-ii reset,
  12. pxc 550 switch devices,
  13. sennheiser 170 connection issues,
  14. sennhesier pxc 550 bluetooth pairing multiple,
  15. PXC 550 Pairs but no sound