Windows 10: Sensitivity settings for controllers

Discus and support Sensitivity settings for controllers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My controllers sensitivity is to high and racing games i am playing dont have sensitivity option how can i reduce it from windows. I have searched on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdityaSingh7, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Sensitivity settings for controllers

My controllers sensitivity is to high and racing games i am playing dont have sensitivity option how can i reduce it from windows.

I have searched on internet but cant find any solution xbox 360 and one have that option like we can set it to high medium and low sensitivity but in windows there is no similar option for sensitivity is there any app for that or any other way to reduce sensitivity.

:)

AdityaSingh7, Dec 12, 2018

2. Xbox one controller triggers sensitivity

Hi Renzo,

Currently, an option to edit the Xbox controller sensitivity is not yet available. I would recommend that you send a request or vote that the option of editing the controller sensitivity should be available. To do this, you may send the vote through the
    link below:

Click here

For other options, there are games that can change the controller sensitivity inside the game settings. You may contact the game developer for the steps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 12, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Problem with mouse sensitivity.

We appreciate your response. Since all possible troubleshooting steps have been exhausted, what we would suggest next for you is to uninstall the latest update. Once the update has been uninstalled, kindly check if the sensitivity of your mouse improves.
    Here are the steps to uninstall the latest update:

• Open Settings.
    • Go to Update and Security and select Windows Update.
    • Select View installed update history.
    • Choose the latest update and select uninstall.

Let us know how it turns out.

John Vil, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Sensitivity settings for controllers

Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Sensitivity settings for controllers

1. Sensitivity settings for controllers - Similar Threads - Sensitivity settings controllers

2. laptop touchpad sensitivity: in settings, no "devices"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop touchpad sensitivity: in settings, no "devices": HelloUsing a recently purchased HP laptop HP, running Windows 11. I am trying to reduce the touchpad sensitivity. The machine is almost unusable as is details below. In "Bluetooth and devices" there is no "touchpad" settings path. I have to use the touchpad because this...
  3. laptop touchpad sensitivity: in settings, no "devices"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop touchpad sensitivity: in settings, no "devices": HelloUsing a recently purchased HP laptop HP, running Windows 11. I am trying to reduce the touchpad sensitivity. The machine is almost unusable as is details below. In "Bluetooth and devices" there is no "touchpad" settings path. I have to use the touchpad because this...
  4. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  5. Sensitivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sensitivity: I've been using the default windows 10 sensitivity for a while now, but i changed it the other day and i was wondering if there was some way i could make all sensitivity settings to default. Thank you...
  6. Sensitivity controls are gone???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sensitivity controls are gone???: I have lost certain controls for my Logitech Flight Force 3D. Sensitivity settings have disappeared and all that shows is the word DONE. How do I get back to where it was. This started after the fs update....
  7. Touchpad settings showing only sensitivity settings only

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad settings showing only sensitivity settings only: [ATTACH]windows is not showing the other touch pad settings it is showing only sensitivity settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-settings-showing-only-sensitivity/ab9a95c6-f856-4ae6-93ca-621c8cffe023
  8. my controller is too sensitive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my controller is too sensitive: i am using my white xbox one controller (https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....L._SL1000_.jpg) on my laptop which has windows 10 build 1809 and i connected the controller to the laptop by using a usb wire the problem is the left thumbstick is too sensitive and it is...
  9. Controllers sensitivity in Xbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Controllers sensitivity in Xbox: Please help me to reduce my controllers sensitivity. I use Xbox 360 and the sensitivity of controllers is too high to play racing games. Thank you! Is there any add to reduce controller sensitivity?...
  10. driver for hp sensitive touch control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for hp sensitive touch control: i installed quick launch button driver for those sensitive touch control and now my boot is on loop with error checking? then restart 10526

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reduce joystick sensitivity on pc windows 10

2. gamepad sensitivity windows 10

3. controller sensitivity windows 10