Windows 10: Senso S250 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have very bad audio

Discus and support Senso S250 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have very bad audio in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My Senso Bluetooth S250 wireless earbuds have given me very bad sound quality. I've done everything - factory reset, making my computer forget the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hello there. -Obi Wan, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Senso S250 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have very bad audio

Hi,

My Senso Bluetooth S250 wireless earbuds have given me very bad sound quality. I've done everything - factory reset, making my computer forget the wireless earbuds, charging my earbuds up fully, etc. Also, there appear to be two different things that I can connect to (and only when the earbuds are on): Senso Stereo, and Senso Hands free. When I connect to the Stereo, I can't hear anything; when I connect to the hands-free, the sound quality is terrible. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

A guy with earbud problems

:)

Hello there. -Obi Wan, Nov 19, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Creative Introduces Wireless Bluetooth Headphones SE2300

Senso S250 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have very bad audio creativeSE2300_thm.jpg

Creative, a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, today announced the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300. For added convenience, the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 features a cool lightweight design, user-friendly controls and advanced Bluetooth technology. The trendy Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 is great for MP3 music on the go, as it is designed for maximum flexibility and portability. With a lightweight clip-on design, users are given a greater sense of style and comfort without the hassle of a headband.

The Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 comes equipped with an audio transmitter that can wirelessly operate up to a range of 10 metres* and allow users to control their headphone volume with ease. The automatic pairing between the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 and audio transmitter creates an instant plug-and-play experience for users. Bluetooth technology's Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) allows the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 to be easily sync to any USB Bluetooth dongle, Bluetooth-enabled PC or PDA. Users can use the in-built Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) to control their favourite music tracks as well.

A built in-rechargeable Li-Ion battery allows up to 8 hours of pure music listening enjoyment. In addition, the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 emits a beeping sound when its battery levels are low. It can be charged using either an AC outlet or USB port, and even has a unique energy-saving feature that allows it to automatically power itself down whenever the Bluetooth link is dropped.

The Creative ZEN Vision W portable media player, Creative ZEN Vision:M and Creative ZEN V series MP3 players are ideal companion products which users can choose to pair with the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300.

Pricing and Availability
    The Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 is available this month in major retail outlets in Singapore at a suggested retail price of US$99.99. For more information, please visit Creative Labs (Asia) | Sound Blaster, Gaming Headsets, Speakers, Headphones.

Source: Creative

malware, Nov 19, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Senso S250 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have very bad audio

Bose wireless headphones not recognized.

Remove headphones from Device Manager

Sometimes there might be issues with Bose Bluetooth headphones on Windows 10, but users reported that this issue can be fixed simply by removing your headphones from Device Manager. To do that, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

device-manager

Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

uninstall-driver

After you’ve deleted Bose headphones from Device Manager, they should appear as headphones in Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory. To do that, follow
    these steps:

On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Some users are suggesting that you don’t need to delete the device from Device Manager, you just have to delete the headphones’ memory by following the instructions above.

Solution 2 – Uninstall your audio driver and install the latest audio driver

If you’re using wired Bose headphones, you might want to try removing your audio driver in order to fix any potential issues. To remove an audio driver, just go to Device Manager, locate your audio driver, right click it and choose Uninstall. After uninstalling
    the audio driver, it’s recommended to go to your motherboard or sound card manufacturer’s website and download the latest audio driver.

Few users also suggest installing audio drivers by using the compatibility mode. To do that, follow these steps:

Locate the audio driver setup file and right click it. Choose Properties

Navigate to Compatibility tab and check Run this program in compatibility mode for.

Select one of the previous versions of Windows, for example Windows 7, and click Apply and OK to save changes.

Run the setup file and install the latest audio drivers.

Use a Bluetooth adapter / update your Bluetooth drivers

Problems with Bose headphones can be caused by Bluetooth drivers, so make sure that they are up to date before connecting Bose Bluetooth headphones. If you have the latest drivers, but the problem still persists, you might want to use a Bluetooth adapter. Users
    reported that after buying a Bluetooth adapter and installing the necessary drivers the issue was resolved. While buying a Bluetooth adapter, make sure to choose one that comes with with a driver CD in order to avoid any further Bluetooth issues.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Senso S250 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have very bad audio

1. Senso S250 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones have very bad audio - Similar Threads - Senso S250 Wireless

2. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones: I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my...
  3. I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with Bluetooth audio Headphones: I install obs to make some videos for my tiktok account, but i want a quality mic and speakers for that. So I just buy from Amazon some Buds for my phone, but can use on windows as well. The problem is:1. I open obs studio with connected buds2. I cant hear nothing in my...
  4. Bluetooth headphones have very poor audio quality after having been automatically...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones have very poor audio quality after having been automatically...: I was using them earlier and they had great audio, but after connecting a bluetooth speaker, testing it, and then reconnecting the headphones, the audio quality is much worse. When I go into "Sounds" in settings, and to the output options and select the headphones, the only...
  5. Bluetooth headphones have very poor audio quality after having been automatically...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones have very poor audio quality after having been automatically...: I was using them earlier and they had great audio, but after connecting a bluetooth speaker, testing it, and then reconnecting the headphones, the audio quality is much worse. When I go into "Sounds" in settings, and to the output options and select the headphones, the only...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones audio very stuttery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones audio very stuttery: So I own a Dell Lattitude E6400 (Yeah old Ik but it still works good even 13 years later), I installed Bluetooth drivers (had to use the lenovo ones) since Windows 10 didn't like the ones on the official Dell website. So Bluetooth and everything works great but audio is so...
  7. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth: So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver, or something that I would need to install that would allow me to connect the headphones to Bluetooth to Windows 10? I don't...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones bad quality

Bluetooth Headphones bad quality: So I have some JLab Studio wireless headphones I got at Walmart, and when pairing for the first time with my Lenovo ThinkPad T440p, They work and sound perfect. But when I disconnect them, and then turn them back on and they automatically reconnect, they sound REALLY bad. I...
  9. Headphones Audio Very Quiet.

Headphones Audio Very Quiet.: Hi all. For the first time in a long time I decided to plug In earphones into my desktop. The audio I get out of it is very quiet and at full volume I have very limited sound. I tried updating drivers, disabling all audio enhancements and nothing is working. These are brand...
  10. BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality

BlueTooth Headphones Bad Audio Quality: Hi all ,whenever I use my Bluetooth headphones it is extremely bad quality. It says connected as "voice", I have tried updating drivers it says you have the latest drivers installed. I tried unchecking hands free telephony but when I go to sound settings my headphones are...